𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝘱𝘢𝘯·𝘴𝘺
/ˈ𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘻ē/ 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯: 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘺; 𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯: 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘴
1.
𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳- 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳-𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘷𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴.
2.
𝘐𝘕𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘔𝘈𝘓•𝘖𝘍𝘍𝘌𝘕𝘚𝘐𝘝𝘌
𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘯.

"Where does this one go?" The redhead asked, holding the box up with a lit and half-used cigarette hanging from her mouth. A puff of smoke was emitted through her parted, strawberry lips as she raised an eyebrow at him and waited for an answer. The boy looked up from where he was sitting on the edge of her soft mattress, his sparkling grey irises studying the stranger of a girl in front of him. It took him a moment to reply, as his mind was drifting into places far off as she stared at him and tutted her tongue. 

"By the desk," He said quietly after a few moments of complete silence. His soft words were followed by a halfhearted nod towards the milky piece of furniture across the room. She nodded, her arctic eyes holding no emotion as she did so. The young woman then turned around, her hips swaying gently as she walked towards the desk he had gestured to. She didn't turn around as she lifted her hand, presumably to take a drag from her cigar.

"You don't talk much, do you?" The girl then turned around, smoke blowing gently out of her mouth and surrounding her porcelain features. The boy simply shrugged in response, coughing lightly as the gusts of her smokey exhale plagued his debilitated lungs. The redhead looked at him for a while, a silence washing over the two strangers. She then put out her cigar and tossed it in the trash.

"Asthma?" She asked with a slight hint of concern in her harmonic tone. She raised an eyebrow as he nodded and bit his lip nervously. The petite brunette's minuscule hands found the fabric of the light grey polo covering his upper-half,  fisting up in the smooth material anxiously. 

"What was your name again?" The woman wondered aloud as she reached up and tucked a ringlet of her fiery locks behind her small ear. Her azure irises sparkled as she moved forwards to hear him better. When the girl came closer, the boy in the room could get a better look at her features. The first thing he noticed was the sprinkles and wild splatters of light freckles covering all over her pale skin. On some parts of her nose they morphed and clouded together, giving her a childish and yet pulchritudinous first impression. 

"Eddie. Eddie Kaspbrak," He responded, his voice coming out clear and soft.

"Well, Eddie, I'm Beverly. My friends call me Bev," Beverly said calmly, her lips slowly curling upwards at the ends to form a gentle smile. The prepossessing curves of her mouth made Eddie's freckled nose scrunch up with envy. He silently cursed her for being beautiful, wanting nothing more than to be like her.