𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

"Kiss me." 

Her words awoke Eddie from his daydream, his eyelashes fluttering as he turned over in bed to look at her. The redheaded girl giggled and scooted close, her hand wrapping around his thin waist and pulling their bodies right up against one another. It had been about a week since Eddie had started class, and things had been going alright. The petite brunette stared into her eyes, little wisps of baby-hairs dancing out in front of his twinkling grey irises. "What?" He asked her, a small giggle escaping his parted lips as he examined her gorgeous features. 

Beverly just rolled her eyes playfully, pressing a brief peck to his freckled nose before pulling away. Her fiery hair was pulled back into a messy bun abaft her head, but there were a few rambunctious curls who had escaped the thick rubber band.

"Kiss me," She giggled. 

Eddie's eyebrow raised in curiosity as he suddenly moved to sit up. He crossed his legs and set both of his tiny hands in his lap, clasping them together as he waited for her explanation. Beverly followed his movements, the corners of her plump lips curling upwards into a bright smile as she gave him a loving look. 

"Kiss me," She repeated, "I wanna be your first girl kiss." 

Eddie found that idea ridiculous, causing him to snicker softly and shoot her a playful grin. "Su-," He was cut off by a soft pair of lips meeting his, causing his eyes to widen. There was no spark or fireworks, just soft and slightly damp lips against his. He pulled away with a shocked expression on his face, watching as Beverly burst into laughter and fell back onto the bed cackling loudly in amusement. It took thirty seconds for Eddie to join her, his small giggles filling the room as he laid back down and allowed himself to enjoy the company of the redheaded girl. "Bevy! You're crazy," He teased through his loud laughs, his stomach beginning to hurt from how hard he was chuckling. 

Eddie giggled and squealed softly for a few moments before he forced himself to take deep breaths, his eyes glistening with amused tears. He clutched his stomach and sighed as Beverly cuddled into his side, her breathless laughter making a genuine smile form on his face. They hadn't exactly discussed Eddie's sexuality just yet, but of course Beverly had her inklings. It was like a silent exchange; they both knew it, but it was best not to mention it. 

Eddie wished he could forget about that aspect of himself, and he bet Beverly felt the same way. 

Beverly broke the comfortable silence after a few moments, her arctic irises trained on Eddie's sharp side-profile. "I have to tell Mike that I kissed you now," She let out a soft laugh, causing the petite brunette beside her to frown and turn to face her completely so that his arm was loosely draped over her curvy hip. 

"Will he be mad?" Eddie asked.

"Nah, he knows I'm his," Beverly answered honestly, deciding to tell her boyfriend later. Eddie nodded at that, deciding against responding. That was what he liked about Beverly Marsh; if there was something to be said, she would say it. If there wasn't, Beverly would happily stay comfortable in silence. And so they laid there in bed, Eddie's arm around the girl and her head neatly tucked into his warm neck. It wasn't long before the petite brunette was dozing off, his eyelids drooping as unconscious slowly plagued his exhausted mind.