𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Eddie sighed as he walked across campus alone, shivering from the cold October air. It had been a week since he transferred, and so far everything was going okay. The famous Richie Tozier hadn't been showing up for lunch, and Eddie was beginning to think he wasn't as friendly as the group made him out to be. He shook away that thought as he walked, his loneliness forced upon him due to Beverly skipping classes that day.

The campus was mostly deserted, as it was only 6am. Eddie needed to study so he was heading towards the library, meaning he had to pass through the small campus park. He cupped his hands over his mouth and began whistling, his breath forming a foggy mist around him. He was interrupted by a mocking sneer behind him, causing him to frown and quickly whip around to study the figure towering over him. He inhaled sharply as their gazes met, a bad feeling settling in his heart. 

The large male had sandy blonde, messy hair that hung in his face. His blue eyes glinted with hatred and chaos as he stared down at Eddie.

"New kid, right?" He snarled, invading Eddie's space as he took a large step forward. Eddie stepped back and nodded slowly, his gut screaming at him to run. He flinched as he caught a whiff of the taller's putrid body odor. 

"I'm Henry. Henry Bowers," The man said, a twisted smirk forming on his face. Eddie recognized the last name from his lunch group's occasional conversations, his eyes widening as he took a few more steps backwards as a weak attempt to get away from the taller man. 

"Eddie," He said quietly, wishing that there was more space between them. Henry took one more step, causing Eddie's back to meet a brick wall of a building. He let out a small squeak and flattened his palms against the sharp rock of the wall, his breath catching in his throat as he looked up at the older boy. 

"You're the new kid," Henry stated more than asked, chuckling darkly to himself. Eddie glared at him, rage forming in his small body as he listened to Henry speak. He hated the chiding and mocking tone that he held. 

"We don't accept fags here," Henry snarled at him, causing Eddie to snort. Sure, it was a nasty word and Eddie didn't appreciate the usage, but it wasn't like he hadn't been hit with it all throughout the years of his miserable childhood. 

"Does it look like I give a fuck?" Eddie snickered out,  his eyes narrowing challengingly as he glared up at the other boy. In one swift moment, the back of Henry's hand met Eddie's cheek, causing Kaspbrak's head to snap to the side. Eddie wasn't even taken aback by it. He carefully raised his hand to his cheek, running his fingertip over the area where Henry's sharp ring had sliced through his smooth and freckled skin, leaving behind a stinging cut. The petite brunette simply snickered, holding his fierce look. Pain didn't affect him. The absence of it did. 

"You have a weak hit," He stated simply with a small shrug of his shoulders, causing Henry to snicker softly as his anger swelled up. 

"Someone should really teach you how painful taking it up the ass is, maybe that'll smack you straight," Henry grinned sadistically, tracing the cut he had left on Eddie's cheek with his rough fingertip. That caught Eddie off-guard, the thought of Henry touching him making him shrink back with disgust. He immediately smacked the older boy's hand away, his blood boiling as he tried to keep up his confident act.