chapter five.

[Turn the music on to get the best experience.^^]

I heard heavy thumping footsteps. I really don't why but I kind of got creeps. Which got me really nervous.

I got to find the switches really quick. Actually I could kind of sense danger.

The footsteps got nearer as it stopped all of sudden. I heard the doorknob creaking. That was the last time I was normal.

The door opened.

________
________

Taehyung POV.

I was reading while my phone notified.

«kakaotalk

  one message from gguk.    1.»

I unlocked my phone to see what he send.

✉gguk.

| sorry, got some works. will not be back. i will meet tomorrow at class.|

“Whatever. I must be concentrating in my studies. Well, why Y/N is taking so much time?”

“Oof, Taehyung stop thinking about her. She needs privacy.”I kept thinking.

_________
_________

Y/N POV.

The door opened. I was able to sense a quite tall figure coming. Closer to me. He or She locked the door behind.

I kept getting back. Until I could feel the marble walls behind me.It made a thump sound.

“What happened, Babe? Y/N? Are you scared? Don't worry. I am not gonna hurt you. ”

Yes, I was scared, deep inside. Of this darkness. Of this deep male voice.

He came more and more closer. I could feel his shoes touching mine.

That time I went running towards the door. I forgot. It was locked. I heard loud evil laughing behind me. It almost made me deaf.

“We need some privacy, babe. I took the keys from the janitor.” He hummed those words.

Tears started gathering in my eyes.

“Leave me. Who are you?”

“Ahh, you friend? Or your boyfriend? Or- should I say your master?” He smiled.

The moonlight coming from the outlet touched my teary eyes.

He saw that. “Don't cry. Y/N.”

He slammed his two big hands beside my sides, trapping me. Leaning closer, I was able to smell his capturing scent. His breath was touching my face.

I was sobbing.“Leave me... Please... .”

In that moment, his lips touched mine. Forcibly.

I was shocked. My eyes widened. I could feel his grin across my lips. “You love it? Right?”

Tears fell from my eyes. I was avoiding this kiss. It was rough, though my first one ever in life.

I tried to push him from myself with all my strength. But his broad body was too much strong.

He grabbed my shoulder, sliding his hands around my face. After that he grabbed my hair. She pulled me by it on the corner.

He pulled it so hard, there was pain all over my body. Slamming me over those hard walls gripping my hair, I was almost going faint.

I fell on the floor. He sat on his knees to come at the level of my face.

“You are mine. My thing. You belong to me. Stay away from Taehyung. It just irritates me so much, so much, that I just want to finish you off.” He screamed at me. Which made me cry even more.

“You understand what I am saying. These pityful tears will not save anything. Save it for later. Y/N.”

My vision was getting faded. I couldn't see anything. Only those horrible words entered my ears.

“This won't work. You deserve a punishment. Maybe a night staying here alone in this darkness is enough.”

I looked upon, seeing him leaving me inside in this restroom and locking up the door made me run towards it.

I was late. He already locked it.

________
________

??? POV.

I locked her inside. Walking out of school, I put the keys inside the janitor's pocket. Who was still sleeping peacefully.

“Now Taehyung, you won't be able to save her.”

________
________

Readers, you can send me covers, I will tag and post it in the story^^

__________
__________

Edited by Charlotte. Thanksss~

Hope you had fun. This was HUGE.