chapter eleven.

“What are you doing here? I told you to rest.” He said with low, deep tone.

“Umm, I guess some more water can reduce these side effects. So just came to get that.” I replied.

“Well there's the kitchen.” He indicates with his index finger toward his frontward. I continued walking towards there, suddenly I halt.

“If you don't mind, can I get a caffeine boost? I mean- I take it every morning, neither, I will just dose off for nothing.” Requesting him, I saw him nodding while he came towards me.

“I also want some brewed Coffee.” He kept walking to the kitchen, me following him to there.

He keeps his phone on the table. Searching the cabinet, he got those ingredients out.

I hold the coffee. “Wow, I also have coffee from this brand.” I just gave some TMI to him.

“Ahh- this just had some good feedbacks so I got this. I really don't get much caffeine.”

“Oh, really? Caffeine is like oxygen for me.” I said it almost sarcastically.

He chuckled, literally laughing on my statement. I was giggling there too.

It was like so awkward. Really, it didn't seem like he kidnapped me. We were like friends, having fun talking and gossiping. He was so good and sweet, friendly.

After like a thousand time of calculation, I couldn't figure out why he got me to him. From somewhere in my heart, I liked him.

Taehyung POV.

I gained my conscious. On the bed, I was there, in a hospital cabin. A nurse entered inside, “You awake? Ah your girlfriend was so much worried. Don't just be so irresponsible.”

I stuttered on her statement. Girlfriend? Me? What the heck? Who was she talking about?

“She is so pretty and attractive. Just like you. You two look stunning. She was so much worried, almost tearing up. Such a caring girlfriend.” She kept saying, while every word was entering my ear and getting out by the other.

Well, never mind.

I got discharged and the doctor gave me some meds to continue. I grabbed some brunch from the nearby restaurant. Getting to my home after, I just rested for some time, watching up series on Netflix.

I wanted to spend this day quickly. How to spend time faster? Answer is Y/N. Thinking about her just makes my heart flutter. My mind decided to text her.

-
Y/N POV.

I was studying. It was already evening. Suddenly my phone ringed, it was a text notification.

« kakaotalk »

✉ one message from tae.

tae: hey, you up?

-

i may go on a hiatus. but don't worry, i will finish it as soon as possible. sawwry ;~;