chapter twenty seven.

A sudden heat kept rising on my skin, not of fever's. It was awkward, cause I have never been so close with the class president Kim Taehyung.

Atleast he didn't pressed his slender body upon mine.

I was startled by how he didn't came for my lips or just something of my imagination. Suddenly I see two men pass by, wearing baggy clothes.

As they left, Taehyung released me from his grip, as he huffs off deeply.

“Those jerks were talking about you, about following you.” His voice became serious, dropping by some octaves. I was there, without any movement, not being able to digest the fact.

If he missed a second, maybe something really bad could have happen.“I should drop you off.” Taehyung says off, grabbing my wrist.

I wondered what is gonna happen if I don't enter home, cause the keys are at Jungkook's place.

He hires a cab, after getting out from the building. I enter inside, as Taehyung closed the door behind swiftly. Tension fills up the atmosphere, as it was pindrop silence.

It wasn't far from home, as the taxi passed by Jungkook's house. I just saw him, standing outside, even he noticed me wih widen eyes.

I tried to interact somehow by signalling skills.

We reached as it goes by some blocks. Paying the driver, we got out. My flowers are blooming spendid, as I come to water it every day. The tulip neons were turned off.

I go infront of the main door, turning back I see him, his hands digged in the sapphire pockets. “Go.” He mumbled loudly.

I looked tensed at him, as he questions, “Any problem? Want me to stay over?”

“No, you go.” I hissed in pure visible annoyance, not being able to even go inside. “Nope you enter first.” He sows his head towards the door. We two flinched, as rustling sound of dried fall leaves could be heard, someone was running over those.

A boy wearing a jersey and shorts came on, as Taehyung and him said together, “You?” Jungkook looked fake shook as his gaze moved to me finally. I was trying to signalize effortlessly, to move him from here.

“Oh, I saw you coming here. And I just came to give Y/N pencil case back. Ours are same so may-maybe we exchanged..” He kept stuttering on his sentence.

Taehyung's look seemed to be suspicious, as I barged in, “Ahh~ Jungkook-ah thanks!” I went down to him, taking not mine but his case from his grip.

Guess this boy got some wits.

“I will see you at the field trip the day after.” Jungkook waved at me, as he wished Tae goodbye, walking back to my second home.

I get the keys out from the case, twirling it in opens the door. I entered inside, and after waiting for a couple moments, I peeked outside, as Taehyung was no more there.

...

After maybe a month, I am staying for a day in my very own paradise, home. I may have been living in a richaholic's home, but you know, I got mine too.

For a moment, I just forgot about my illness. And of course, I need to heal before my D-day. I went in the shower, peeling of the shirt by its hem, it was dripping wet from the fever sweat.

Getting a warm shower, I take the meds and ate some kimchi stew, ordering them. There was no food in the fridge left. After that, I went to a deep sleep, turning the air-conditioner on.

...

It was the day of field trip. We heard that it was a route-ship-route trip, and it sounds exciting as it was. We went on the bus, sitting with Ggukie, as he was insisting very much.

I just went through my ongoing mythical novel, but got sleepy eventually. My head slowly landed on Jungkook's broad shoulder, my eyes felt glued. I could feel his hand over me, seeking me closer.

In child hood, I had seasickness, but it's not that worse now. But however, I just slept and read the whole fifty hours of journey.

Jungkook POV.

I was sitting there, one earphone digged in my hole and another in Y/N's. The shocking fact was that even if the song was a hip-hop genre, she was dozing calm, peacefully.

Aw, adorable she looks.

I kept enjoying her precious features as our home room teacher honked, we are nowhere far from our destination. Crossing the Japanese border a long time ago, its been three hours of buckled up journey.

I shaked Y/N's body slightly, as she mumbles while sleeping. “Y/N-ah, we have almost arrived.” I hissed beside her hearing system, as she just whispers “Aah-huh”. I went downwards to find Y/N's shoes, as she was sleeping on the seat cross-legged.

Within a moment, Y/N hands could felt grabbing my hair. “What are you doing under my skirt?!” She beamed on, fierce eyes were digging inside.

But I love it. Seeing Y/N furious.

How about picking on her?

“Uhh- maybe something.” I smirked, even though that was none of my intention.

She was there, totally flushed. As there was students around, she couldn't even scream on me.

My insides were about to burst.

...

Y/N's POV.

We got out from the bus, the summery shine touches my skin. We walked in the resorts area, which was unexpectedly beautiful, even though those were traditional.

The buildings were wooden. A two floored building was for twelve person, consisting of three teams. We got inside, flexing out on the carpets.

It was a long journey, honestly.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I ran, there was our homeroom teacher. And I know why actually.

“Open your bags, kids.” He orders calmly. Following they does, nothing but regular stuffs. He observes everything, noticing some bottles.

“Ah, I am thirsty.” Sighing, he takes up the water bottle, flicking the lid. The students went to stop, but he gulps on it, gradually reaching in the washroom.

Suddenly he tilted the bottle downwards, dropping all the transparent liquid, as he goes on, “Seohan Soju, its my favourite. By the way, nice try, kids.”

I was amazed at teacher's skill. Guess why he is in this job for fifteen years.

I giggled at their shooketh reaction, as he continues, “You all are not far from your coming of age. So just wait.” His voice poured all the pity.

“And yes Y/N, you and Taehyung are together. I wanted to give you two in separate teams, but he requested me. So, you should be responsible. Here's the schedule, and don't break the rules. I trust you, you know that right?” He kept on going on his 'seemed to be two hours lecture', as I kept nodding up and down.

And he requested. W. O. W.

Handing me a sheet, where the whole routine was scripted. I bowed on, as he left. I turned to my spoiled fellows, “Drinking? Not happening.” Mocking them, I exited from their box room.

Events are starting soon, packed with fun.

...

Day-1- Freeday.

Our theatre was gonna happen on soon. So all we gotta do is-

Practice. Practice. And Travel.

I just got the skit, as my eyes rip open. It was without even done without discussion. My eyes shifted on Taehyung's, as I blurted, “You are gonna be the Samurai King?!” He munched on rice, nodding.

After a moment, the thing knocked on his system, “Me?!” He stuttered.

Then who is the princess?

Who is going to be the princess then?” He asked, face full of curiosity. I looked at the skit again.

Hoping it's not me.