5

YOUR POV

Your eyes fluttered open.
A painful feeling went through your head. You instantly remembered the woman who had appeared and talked to you, in your head.

You rubbed your eyes, desperately trying to get rid of the blur that stayed on your eyes.

As soon as the blur was finally out of your sight, You realized that you had been asleep on Sato's lap. Sato was still asleep.

Your eyes brimmed with tears, and a your lips etched a small, shaky smile.

You reached out your small hands to Sato's face.

Your hands finally reached his cheeks. You gently caressed his pale cheeks.

You didn't even notice Sato slowly open up his eyes.

He slightly opened his eyes. A small smile escaped his lips.

You stopped touching his cheek. You looked at Sato, who immediately shut his eyes, and pretended to be asleep.

"I know your awake." You said in your small voice.

"No, I'm not." Sato said, making a soft snore.

"Yes, you are!" You said, jumping up from his lap, and sat down on his lap, to face him closely.

"Zzz. I'm asleep." Sato said, lightly chuckling, his eyes still close.

"No! Your not asleep! I know your awake!" You argued, pinching Sato's cheeks.

Sato finally opened his eyes.

You both looked each other in the eye, for quite some time.

Then, both your foreheads touched, and you both laughed.

"Hey...Y/n?" Sato asked. His eyes closed.

"Mm?" You hummed.

"Who do you really love most in the world?" Sato asked, his eyes opened, his red eyes glowed.

Your eyes still closed you answered."You, of course, Sato." You answered without hesitation.

Sato closed his eyes again.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you too, Sato!"

"It's almost all over..."