14

The T.V. buzzed
"After the last two days after the big fire in XXX Apartments. The residents are declared safe from the fire. Yet, two people were found dead. One who died by the fire, and one who seemed to have fallen from the building. These two were identified as Shouko Fujiwara, and Sato Saotome. The police found the culprit responsible for the fire. It was no other than Yukio Saotome. A close relative of Sato Saotome.

The police was cuffing the said man.

"Yes! It was me! I burned the building!" Yukio said, waving at the camera.

The T.V. clicked off.

Bandages wrapped around Y/n's head. Her hair was now cut short.

Her door swung open.
"Hello, Shio!" The girl greeted.

Y/n shook her head and smiled at the girl.
"My name is Y/n, remember? Not Shio!" Y/n stated.

The girl nodded, with a smile.

She looked exactly like Y/n.
Except, she was a two years older. When Y/n have woken up in the hospital, the girl declared, that she was her sister.

YOUR POV

So, Y/n! Once you get well, let's live with mom, okay? Dad is now gone, actually. The girl said.

She clasped her hands with yours.

"We'll be happy together with mom! We'll be happy together forever!" She smiled.

You shook her head, with a smile.

"No, no. I'm done with that." You said softly, withdrawing your hand away from hers.

In your hand was a red, plaid ribbon, and Sato's ring was tied to it.

You gave a small smile.

"Yeah... I'm done with forever. Because my forever only exists for Sato."

You clenched the ribbon and the ring.

"I may not know the reason why Sato kept me alive...but I'll make sure, what he did won't be in vain."

You looked at the mirror, that was across the room, from your bed.

You softly touched your cheeks, smiling at the mirror.

You don't see your reflection in the mirror.

Instead, you see Sato, in the bed, bandages wrapped on his head, and he was softly touching his cheeks. He gently smiled at you

Then Sato disappeared, and all you can see was your reflection now.

You smiled.

"Sato...we're really together now."

.End.