11

Mornings. I always hate mornings. Every single day, waking up, and have absolutely nothing to look forward to.

But its changed. I will cherish this morning...Because I look forward in leaving this horrid place with my little lovely.

We'll escape tonight. The moon shining, and we will be creeping out, and when we are finally both hidden from the world.... We will both be safe. Safe from people. Safe from bitterness.

My entire world revolves around you, Y/n.

This world made out if sugar, wants to be lies of bitter. This story would only be about the two of us. The rest can disappear.

THIRD PERSON POV

Sato and Y/n were both enthusiastic this morning.

Tonight they'll be leaving!

Sato played with Y/n the whole day... Wanting to burn every detail about this morning in his mind.

And time seems to be in their favor.

Sato went inside the locked room. To bid the dead inside goodbye.

Sato looked at his friend, who's body was sitting in a chair.

Shouko's now white hair, looked dull, and the uniform that he wore gave a wrong aura.

Sato took off his ring,from his finger, and set it in the floor.

He kneeled in front of Shouko.

Sato tied the signature ribbon that he wears around in his neck, on Shouko's uniform.

"Thanks, Shouko. Because of you, we can finally leave. You died in good hands." Sato said, standing up.

He then, left the room.

7:00pm

The two luggages were waiting at the door. Y/n sat on top of one of the luggages.

They were both waiting for the last person to see them off.

The door suddenly swung open.

"Hello! Sa-To!" The man greeted.
His eyes then landed on Y/n.

He crouched down low, to be eye level with her.

"Hello! You must be Sato's lover! Nice to meet ya! I'm his uncle!" He said.

"Nice to meet you too!" Y/n replied happily.

"No! Y/n he's my uncle!" Sato growled, not at Y/n but at his uncle.

"He's your family, Sato! Your amazing that you still have family left!" Y/n replied.

Sato smiled softly at Y/n.

Then he returned his gaze to his uncle who had already stood up.

"Did you get what I asked for??" Sato growled at the man.

"Yes!" The uncle exclaimed, as he showed a white plastic bag to Sato.

Sato snatched the plastic bag, and opened it. The bag contained lots of crumpled cash, and two fake passports for him and Y/n.

Sato grabbed his luggage, and held Y/n's hand.

"Once we've left the area... You know what to do." Sato said.

The uncle only giggled.

Then Sato and Y/n left.

The uncle watched them from the 12th floor, as the two, walked away from the apartment complex.

"Sato. If only you knew how ridiculous you look with that girl..." The uncle murmured, a smile that never leaves his face, plastered.

A/n: Hello! I'm sorry to bother you again! But there's a new book that I just wrote! "Dream Catcher!!!"

It's an x reader.
But no yandere. Because the boy is too beautiful for that.
Please don't kill me for that.

Will you accept my apology through a book full of original K-drama made by me (lol), and a boy who is hot and cute at the same time????

Dream Catcher has that boy who can pull off, hot and cute at the same time.
Please read it... I'm lonely.(JK).

See you in the next update!