Chapter 5

Scarlett's POV

We quickly walk to Alec's house which was around the corner.

Emma said he lives alone, so she kinda moved in, and her car was there.

"Which on is it" I asked as I saw a blue and red car.

The both looked so nice, when am I gonna get my own car.

"The red one" she replied as we got in the car.

"So when did you get this bad baby" I asked.

"One years ago"

"Wait you got this when you where 16" I asked.

"Yea I guess you pretty good at maths" she replied.

"Trust me I'm horrible at maths, I'm just surprised you got one at such a young age" I replied.

"Well some actually get them when there younger"

"I guess that's true, I wish I have my own car"

"Then get a job"

"What"

"You think my dad just decided to give me a car after I walked out, come on I got a job and got myself this shit" she replied.

"I always saw you as the lazy type"

"I am the lazy type, I just work for the I want, there's a different" she replied.

Wow I always thought Emma was just a rich girl who got everything that she every wanted I guess I was wrong.

•••••••••••••••••

"Hey I'll be back, my locker is at the other hall" Emma replied and walked away.

I quickly took out the books I'll need and put back the ones I won't need until after break.

"Hey Scarlett"

Seriously I can't have one good day.

"Hey guys" I said and turned around to see the twins, well they weren't actually twins but people call them that, cause they are always together.

Candy and Honey.

"Sup"

"Hey Scar" Honey said as the both got closer.

"What where you doing with Emma" Candy asked.

"She's just a friend"

"There is no way someone as popular as her can be friends with you, no offence" Honey replied.

"I swear I have never seen her talk to anyone else, but Lily, Nicole, Alec, Aiden and Nate" Candy add.

"We are just talking, and she's actually really cool" I replied.

"Can you find out if she's still with Alec" Candy replied.

Yep Candy has had a crush on Emma since they where kids but has never had the guts to tell her.

Sorry, let me introduce them.

First we have Candy, who is bisexual and is in love with Emma, don't ask how I knew that, well Candy can actually be nice when she wants to but can be a bitch to, she loves anything pink by the way.

Second we have Honey, she is into straight from what I can tell, doesn't have any crush that I might know of, she loves her book and will be extremely straight forward with you, if she don't like you she don't like you.

These two where actually suppose to be our schools queen bees but where both to nice.

We kinda talk sometime.