Chapter 7

Scarlett's POV

How can these have happened. I've only been in that house for 3 days days and a lot of shit has happened.

How could I have said those things to Emma, why the hell did I say those things to here.

I keep making stupid mistake.

"Hey are you fine" someone said and when I looked up I found Beth.

"Please leave me alone" I replied.

"What crawled up your ass and died" she replied.

"No of your business" I snapped.

"What"

"You know what this is all your fault" I yelled.

"What is my fault"

"You and your dumbass speech about how Emma isn't my friend" I replied.

"Well I was just giving you advice but if I knew this was how you gonna take it I wouldn't have given you anything now stop acting like a bitch" she yelled.

"Well I think you should stop giving people advice because I'm pretty sure you're not good at it, now I'm sure Emma won't even talk to me cuz of you" I replied.

"What's your problem I'm just trying to help you so you won't end up like me lonely and depressed" she replied.

"Well guess what I'm exactly like you lonely and depressed now I have no friends at all, thanks to you of course" I add.

"What happened did poor little Emma dump you and that's why you being such a bitch" she teased.

"Maybe next time you shouldn't give anyone advice about friendship that should have been the first thing i saw that coming since yourself don't have any friends at all" I yelled.

"Than why did you listen to me"

"Because I actually thought you were right I also couldn't believe someone like Emma would even have time to hang out with me at let alone even talk to me but I guess you were wrong and now I have nothing left I just ruined a chance of possible friendship, what am I gonna do" I asked.

"Well I think we should start with apologizing" Beth replied.

"What"

"Look Scarlett I'm not the bad guy I might have been wrong about Emma and I really think you guys can fix your friendship, I guess I just don't want you to end up like me but if you believes Emma is a good person then I suggest you quickly go and fix it because I see a future for the both of you, look at me talking again in relationship with the guy" she said.

"Well let's hope this time your advice works" I replied.

"I have to go to class but I'll see you later than you can tell me how things are going with you and Emma" she replied and walked away.

•••••••••••••••••

As it was after school I realised that i had no one to take me home, so I had to walk home which was not a good journey for me.

As I got home I found the guys in the same position I left them this morning these's people must be really lazy.

"Hey has anyone seen Emma" I asked as I got in.

"I thought she was with you you her new bestie" Lily said sarcastically.

"Look Lily I know you don't like me but Emma left really pissed off and I don't know where she is is" I replied not in the mood for shit.

"If you knew her you'd know she's a grown ass woman" Nicole add.

"Well guess what you're not the only one who said that today" I replied.

"Piss off Scarlett"

"Wow I'm surprised you actually care for your friend she might be in danger and all you're doing is watching a dumbass movie wow" I replied.

"What did you say about me" Lily replied getting up from her sit.

If she thought I was gonna back down damn was she wrong.

"You heard me or are you deaf or something" I replied.

"Look miss I can be a bitch today,I do not have time for you and your stupid shit, you came here this morning acting like you Emma's new bestie and I still didn't say shit now you telling me how to be a friend, how the fuck would you know how to treat your friend if you never had a damn friend in your poor lonely life so don't fuck with me right now bitch" she replied.

"Girls come down" Jason said standing up and getting in between me and Lily.

"Leave Lily alone Jason it's not her fault the bitch is coming here acting like she owns us and telling us what you fucking do and what to not do" Nicole joined.

"Well all I did was ask you a question and you just had to make a rude remark" I replied.

"Maybe you should stop trying to take our friend" Lily replied.

"Trust me I'm not, it's just that Emma is going through a hard time in her life right now and I'm scared she might do something irrational so please I beg you help me find her" I asked.

"What do you mean hard time in her life" Alec asked.

"I wish I could tell you but I can't I just really need to find her" I said.

*Ring ring ring*

"Nicole you phone is ringing" Nate said.

"Ohh, it's a private number" she said.

"Put it on speaker I don't like stranger's calling you" Jason replied.

"Okay fine, whose this" she asked as she picked the phone and put it on speaker.

"It's me Blake"

"What the fuck you calling me" she yelled"

"It's important Nicole"

"Bitch bye-"

"Nicole please don't hung up, it's about Emma"

"What about her"

"Her dad just died"

"OMG is she okay"

"That's the problem, shes been in a accident and the doctors don't know if she's gonna make it"

Nicole dropped the phone, I quickly run to the phone and picked it up.

"Blake where are you"I asked.

"The hospital down town" he sobbed." What if she won't make it Scarlett" he cried.

"I'll be there in minute" I replied.

I look at everyone and they just looked as frozen as me.

Emma can't die, I just knew her.

Please fucking survive.

•••••••••••

A/N

This chapter really touched my heart, what do you think.

New update on Friday.

Votes and Comments

😭