십삼

Seven years later

"Yoongi, where are you?" Where did he go?

"Taehyung~ Where are you too?" So, we're both searching each other in the living room? So what now.

"Taehyung~!" I jumped in suprise when I felt Yoongi back hugged me.

"Where did you go?" I raised my left eyebrow as I faced his handsome face.

"I was at the back of the couch." He hugged me tightly.

"Why?" Why did he go there?

"I just want to suprise you, but I can't find you. Because the couch is too big." He whined. Cute~.

"Why do you want to suprise me?"  Why do I have to question him?

"Just nothing. I just like to see your suprised expression." Aww. So cute! I think I might have a heart attack because of his cuteness!

"Yoongi, You don't need to suprise me. Your existense is a big suprise in my whole life. I can't believe that there's a perfect person living in this world." He just snuggled closer to me. Is he trying to soffucate me?

"Are you nobody?" What?

"Why do you think so?" I asked.

"Cause they say..." cliff hanger!

"They say?"

"Nobody's perfect. So you're nobody cause you're too perfect." I blushed. Omo! He's so sweet!

"Wait Yoongi." I remembered something.

"What is it?" He pulled away from the tight hug. Now I can breathe normally.

"Who's the doctor that's incharge in you and who's the one that contacted me seven years ago?"  They looked and sounds familiar, but I can't decipher it.

"Seriously?" He chuckled at me. I just stared at him.

"Okay! The doctor was Doctor Kim right?" I just nodded.

"That was Manager Kim Sejin." WHAT?! Seriously?! I actually want to kill him before tho. But why I can't remember him that time? Maybe because I was too much concerned  at Yoongi that's why I forgot him. Hehehe. Sorry Sejin-hyung.

"And the one who called you was actually Son Seungdeuk-nim, our dance choreographer." Eh?! How can I forgot them that day?!

"You're Jungshooked(sorry, I had to) right?" The fu—! I thought he's serious, but why he did mention Jungkook's meme? Lmao.

"I hate you."

"Nah~ You definitely Love me." He retorded.

"K, fine."

"K, fine your face." And he ran upstairs.

"MIN SAVAGE YOONGI!!!"  I ran upstairs to make him pay. This is the other reason why I do love him so much.