십오

On the way to the Park

"I told you to stop spamming me! We're just one seat apart next to each other!"  Jungkook was half annoyed on Jimin.

"But you don't reply back so I spammed you!" Jimin retorted.

"Cause you're annoying!" Hoseok butted in.

"You're not even included in this conversation so shut up!" Jungkook and Jimin shouted at Hoseok. Hoseok eyes widened in shock. No one dares to shout at him.

"For your information, I don't care if I'm not even included at your shittycrap conversation! I just want you to stop shouting at each other cause your both just one seat apart next to each other! Mother fuckers!" Hoseok spatted at the two in his front.

"Stop now Kids!" Namjoon glared at the three  whose causing such a petty commotion in their van. He was seated besides Hoseok.

"Shut your fucking filthy mouth Namjoon! And whose kids?! The fuck! I'm older than you! Remember that! Fucktard!" Hoseok snapped at Namjoon.

"What the fuck did you just called me? Slut!" Namjoon shouted back to Hoseok whose red now from getting angry.

"Guys, just don't make a commotion. Calm down." Taehyung calmly said at the four whose now the cause of the commotion. He was seated at middle of Jungkook and Jimin.

"Shut it Tae!" Jimin shouted at his bestfriend. Taehyung eyes widened.

"How could I shut up when you're all shouting at each other?! and I'm going to be deaf because of the four of you!" Taehyung angrily said.

"Kids, calm down! Don't fight!" Jin whose sitting next at the driver's seat scolded the other five members whose now causing the commotion.

"The fuck calm down?! You're not even calm!" Jungkook shouted at the elder one.

"Jeon Jeongguk! Respect your elders!!!" Jin histerically shouted at their maknae.

Yoongi got enough of these. He stopped the car harshly and glared at the other 6 members.

"DO THE SIX OF THE MOTHER FUCKERS YOU, KNEW THAT YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THIS SHITTY VAN?!DO THE SIX OF THE FUCKING BULLSHIT YOU, KNEW THAT WE'RE GOING AT A NEARBY PARK FOR HAVING A PAIN IN ASS PICNIC?!  DO THE SIX OF THE DICKHEADS YOU, KNEW THAT WE'RE GOING TO THE LONG ASS RIDE PARK TO HAVE AN INNER PIECE?! DO THE SIX OF THE DUMBSKULL YOU, KNEW THAT I GOT ENOUGH OF THE SIX OF YOU?! DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK I MEAN BY THAT?! IT MEANS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME DRIVE WITHOUT HEARING ANY FIGHT BEFORE I MURDER THE SIX OF YOU AND DUMPED AT HAN RIVER!!! HUH?! ANSWER ME?! FUCKING ANSWER ME?! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Yoongi mercilessly shouted at the six member of BTS. He doesn't care if it cost many shitty comments from public civillians. He just want a quiet peace while driving to the nearest Park to have a nice picnic.

The six nodded horrifiedly at an Angry Yoongi. Yoongi was the calm one in their group and he never shouted at them. Plus he never gets angry at them. Maybe just annoyed, but not angry.

"Get off the van now. GET OFF!" Yoongi commanded. The others hurriedly get off the van to not pissed Yoongi more than he already is.

"Now. Say sorry to each other and give hugs. Plus remember that the six of you will having a time outs later. Let's just enjoy this picnic without getting angry at each other." Yoongi calmly said. He can never be angry at his six brothers.

The others just stood there like a statue and never opened their mouth.

"Fine, no ones gonna be sorry from what happened? Do you want me to shove the six of you back in the van and take a U-turn and go back to our house and gave the six of you time outs? ANSWER ME!!!" Yoongi shouted. Getting annoyed.

"S-so-sorry Jimin-hyung for s-shouting at y-you. J-just d-don't s-sp-spam me ag-ain." Jungkook said sorry as he sobs.

"So-sorry to-oo Jungkookie fo-for ge-getting ma-mad at you." Jimin sobs as they both hug each other.

"Now. There's only four left. Say sorry." Yoongi threatened the other four.

"I-im te-terribly sorry, J-jimin, J-jungk-kook, a-and Nam-j-joon. I-i got ca-carried aw-away." Hoseok bowed to hide his tears and hugged the others.

"I-m v-very te-rribly so-sorry to al-ll of y-you. I wa-was the lea-leader, b-but I di-dn't do wha-what I'-ve sho-ould ha-ave d-done."  Namjoon voice shakened and teared up as he said those and hugged the others.

"I-im v-very s-sorry t-too. I sh-shouldn't shout-ted a-at the fi-five of you." Taehyung was a crying mess now as Jungkook, Jimin, and Hoseok. He hugged the others too.

"I-im s-sorry if I sh-shouted at the five of you. I a-am the mo-mother of this group, I should und-understand thi-is firs-st before getti-ing mad." Seokjin hugged the other tightly.

"Are you all sorry now?" Yoongi asked softly.

"Yes, hyung." The six other said in unison. Even though Jin was the eldest, he's really afraid of Yoongi.

"Sorry for shouting and scarying the six of you. Just please remember that we can solve problem at many ways except getting angry." Yoongi just hugged the others too. Yoongi pulled out.

"Now, let's all get back to the van and please, no more fights." Yoongi calmly said as he enters the van.
The others entered too and they got a very happy picnic afterwards.