Human!Alduin x Male!Dragonborn!Reader x Human!Paarthurnax --requested--

((Wattpad was"Broken" and I couldn't write anything, for those who are confused on what I'm going on about)) HAHAAA I CHEATED AND MANAGED TO FIND ANOTHER WAY TO WRITE!! I'M SO CLEVER! :D

anyways, Thanks, FanficReader42028!

"Another!" Alduin yelled and smashed his mug on the floor. The Inn keeper (Vilkas) groaned and got a broom and started sweeping up the broken pieces.

"Okay, Thor." He mumbled and when he was done sweeping, he filled another mug with mead with wine. 

The brothers (plus Vilkas, but he soon was sick of the dragon boys and left) were home alone, and found the Dragonborn's wine and mead collection. Of course, they got into it.

"Shey, bro-hic-ther...." Paarthy was passed out on the floor, but awoke when Alduin kicked him.

"H-I'm aw-woke....n.." They were both drunk as heck.

Well...

Paarthy had a hangover. Alduin, on the other claw, was drunk like a skunk.

"Hef hef.... brofer if funny....." ALduin laughed drunkenly. 

"Alduin, y-you sh-hic- should slow down.." Alduin downed another shot of wine, is that even a thing? and looked even more drunk. Alduin then passed out and fell on Paarthy.

"typical..." But, Alduin woke up.

"big dragon make a fall fall-hic-..." Alduin's words were very slurred.

"You should stop..."

"Big dragons don't s-stop.."  Alduin then got up and started......twerking......

"ALDUIN"

"Yes?"

"STOP." Then the Dragonborn walked through the doors like he owned the place (oh wait he does-) and froze.

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked.

"STOP HIM." Paarthy said. Lydia backed away slowly and went to her room. I took hold of Alduin's hands and tried to stop him, but no avail.

"Alduin, so help me- DID YOU TWO GET INTO MY MEAD AND WINE?!"

"Uhhhhhh....heh heh......"

267 wordios. This is so weird yet I love it. It's funny.