→ᶠᶦᵛᵉ

Episode Five: Putting on the Clothes𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊

𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊𖥸❊

   katherine snatched the coffee of the pot, and poured it into her mug. her phone went off, motivating the female to drag her feet to it's location. it was harry. 'room.' kat signed, sliding her phone into her back pocket, grabbing her coffee, and headed upstairs.
  she entered the large room, catching a glimpse of harry, who was leaning up against the bed, arms resting on his legs, staring back up at her.
   "what's wrong?" she questioned, planting herself next to him.
   "dewey did it." harry lifted his head up from his arms.
   "did what?" katherine asked with a confused expression, although she knew exactly what he was talking about.
   "i think... dewey killed... cassandra." harry's words were slow, but the female knew him well enough to know he was sincere.
   "why do you think that?" she looked the male in the eyes, searching for an answer before he decided to speak again.
   "because he just fucking told me. dewey, he basically confessed that he... shot cassandra." harry rested his head back on the bed.
   "i don't understand. how could dewey, greg dewey, shoot someone?" she interrogated him, grabbing his hands to pull him up to his feet.
   "i don't know. kid's... fucked up. he's fucking batshit." harry scratched the back of his neck.
   "why would he tell you?" she didn't mean to come off rude, when her mind had a thought, it'll shoot right out of her mouth... most of the time.
   harry shrugged his shoulders. "i don't know."
   "we need to tell someone. we need to turn him in." the thought ran through the girl's mind.
   "no, are you insane? they're already looking for a reason to make this all my fault." harry's voice got louder by the second.
   "and that's more of a reason why we do it! do you want him to kill someone else or for you to take the fall? if you don't tell someone harry, then sooner or later people will give up and just decide that you did it. they already suspect it." kat's voice matched harry's tone.
   "okay, okay. we can tell them. you can tell them."
   "seriously, harry? dewey's the one who told you. not me. it would look a lot better coming from you." harry gave her a look. "fine. but you owe me."

                                  ♚

   "what?" will made katherine repeat herself, although it was quite obvious he heard what she had said just fine.
   "you need to look for a gun at dewey's house." kat leaned back in her seat.
   "dewey, like... greg de- hey! are you seriously making a protein shake right now?" grizz hollered at luke.
   "no..." luke slowly rotated his head, eyeing his friend with a guilty look. he sighed in defeat, heading back over to join the group.
   "why didn't harry just come and tell us himself?" allie peered over at kat.
   "harry's a fucking pussy." will muttered.
   "only a little bit... but that's not the point." katherine shook her head. "i honestly don't know. he practically begged me."
   "well, i am the one matching the bullets." gordie raised a finger, shrugging softly.
   "why cassandra? greg didn't even know her. i mean, why would he care?" allie spoke to the group.
   "maybe harry put him up to it. maybe he made him confess so he could take the heat off of himself." grizz's eyes darted from one person to another as he spoke.
   "like some deep mind control." luke pointed at grizz and raised an eyebrow, thinking they were on to something.
   "you guys are ridiculous." kat chuckled softly, shaking her head at her friends. "harry didn't do anything. he called me into his room this morning, and he genuinely looked as upset, just like the rest of us. yeah, maybe he didn't really like cassandra that much, but let's be honest. i don't think many people did." she pushed herself away from the table, scared of allie's response. she stood up, and spoke again. "trust me when i say this. harry was with me that whole night. we went to bed straight away, after 'prom.' so there's no fucking way harry did this, or put dewey, or anyone else up to this." katherine left the house, closing the door behind her.