Poof!

Hishikawa Rikka had just got home from school. She'll admit. Today was very tiring. She couldn't wait to feel the softness of her bed while she did her homework. Middle school. Drama. Drama. More drama. And lots of homework! She sometimes enjoyed doing homework. But other times, she just felt like stuffing it in the garbage.

Rikka finished her homework easily. Mana had called her asking for answers, but, all Rikka could say was, "Sorry, Mana. Not today." 

As nightfall came upon the sleepy town, Rikka grew more tired. She put her favorite onesie on, her frog one, and flopped onto her bed. Though she was very tired, she couldn't fall asleep. She wondered why. Rikka stayed up late just thinking about life. But, eventually, she watched turtle videos on the internet until she fell asleep.

Rikka woke up early the next morning. It was Saturday. She was slightly disappointed, but after she had a good breakfast of pancakes and fruit, had her morning run, she felt energetic. But, she had nothing to do! So she just sat around her room, lazily, watching Flamingo. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She thought of her enemies, and the time Ira had been so nice to her. She had seen a side of him she never knew existed (I kinda took that line from a different fanfic lol). He was so nice. She blushed a little just thinking about him. She wondered what he was doing. Eh..probably sleeping since it was still early. But, then Raquel came flying into the room.

"Emergency! Emergency! I feel a surge of dark energy!" 

"Let's go, Raquel!"

They made it to the scene. It wasn't far from her house. Just a few blocks down. Then they saw a boy around Rikka's age with light teal hair, and golden eyes. 

"Ira!" Rikka cursed as she yelled out the unforgettable name of her enemy.

"Oh, how cute! A PreCure! You're not supposed to be up, little girl." he said with a cackle.

"Raquel! Pretty Cure Love Link!"

A flash of great light shined, and soon emerged Cure Diamond.

"Is it just you? What a pity." he teased.

'Oh know...it is just me...' Rikka thought.

"Jikochuu!"

The Jikochuu ran towards the lone Cure. She quickly dodged, hoping to leap, and land a kick on the Jikochuu's back. She succeeded.  Diamond threw a strong punch at the Jikochuu's mouth. It went flying backwards. 

Now was her chance!

"Love Heart Arrow! Diamond Shower!"

As Diamond was in the process of doing this, the other Cures showed up. They saw Rikka defeat a Jikochuu by herself. 

"Wow, Cure Diamond." said Cure Ace, shocked.

"Whoa..." Cure Sword was surprised too.

"Nice, Diamond!" chanted Cure Rosetta.

"I thoughts I was le strongest.." this left a Cure Heart speechless. She didn't even bother to congratulate her best friend.

"Wow....she was...she was...beautiful.." Ira whispered quietly to himself, before teleporting away.

Later that day, Mana called all the Cures to hang out. Of course, all had come, including Regina, and they went to nearby ice cream shop. Aguri was particularly excited. She really had a sweet tooth. It was only natural that Aguri's sweet cost the most. She had five scoops of ice cream. That girl.

They were all enjoying their meals. Each one buzzing about exciting stuff. Today was a lovely day, so they were sitting outside. Rikka didn't really want her ice cream at the moment, but she still ended up eating most of it, though the rest of it melted.

It was all going well, until, a strange ball of lightning hit the girls. They all screamed, and, poof! They were in a strange place they'd never seen before.

So very sorry it's so short! I couldn't think of anything else to write wahhh ;    ~    ;