Ice Awaits You

Rikka felt a cold breeze rush over her. Soon, she realized she was in the deep depths of a cold, icy cave. She couldn't see a thing! Until she saw a pair of golden-amber eyes. They shone a little bit, giving her light. She couldn't make out the figure just yet. She inched in a little closer, until she could make out the person that stood before her. He had a light blue/teal head of hair. He also had what looked like little bat wings behind his ears. A purple vest covering a read v-neck shirt with a few holes at the side. A red choker, and red and black sneakers. 

"I...ra.." 

"Diamond.."

"Is this the first obstacle?" RIkKa questioned.

"Maybe they want us to find our way out of here.." Ira answered.

"Then let's get going.." Rikka said, rather quietly.

"Raquel!" echoed a voice.

"That sounded sorta like Raquel!" Rikka spun her head around, and indeed, saw the little blue fairy that was always there by her side.

"Ri-kka! It's cold in here!" Raquel buried his head in Rikka's arm.

"I have a feeling we don't need to just escape from here..I feel...there's more to just that."

"Well, I have no clues as to what we're gonna face in this obstacle.." said Ira.

"Well, the only thing we can do at the moment is just walk around, hoping to find the main obstacle in this mess." Rikka started to head left. Ira followed. So did Raquel.

A few minutes later, they ran into a door that looked like it had a bat wing printed into it. Ira looked up, and quietly gasped. This caught Rikka's attention.

"What is it, Ira?" called Rikka.

"Bats.." said Ira.

"Bats?" Raquel asked.

"Yes.." said Ira, quietly, and emotionless.

He started to fly up, and look at the bats. 

"I hope he knows what he's doing.." uttered the blue-haired Diamond.

He started to murmur stuff under his breath.

(He can talk to bats like Harry Potter can talk to snakes. Lol I'm such a nerd:)

The door reluctantly swung open.

Rikka's eyes widened as they entered a large room.

"Ice awaits you.." A deep, cold voice said.

"Come out, the Frostbite Dragon!"

A huge dragon-looking creature lifted its head out from underneath a pile of snow. It shook its head, relieving it from the piles and piles of snow that was on top of it. It's wings broke free of the snow as well, allowing it to fly.

Rikka gasped, but quickly turned to Raquel.

"Raquel! Pretty Cure Love Link!" she yelled, her voice echoing in the gigantic hall. "The light of wisdom! Cure Diamond!"

Ira was already shooting dark beams at the monster.

"Magical Lovely Pad! Diamond Swirl!"

The beast spun, round, and round, and round, and round, until it was too dizzy to stand up. Ira took this opportunity and gathered up all his strength and power. A huge dark purple and black ball of magic sat just above his head. Diamond looked astonished. 

He clenched his teeth, and with all his might, threw the gigantic ball at the dragon.

It hit the dragon hard, giving Ira hope that the monster had been defeated. But when the smoke cleared up, the dragon was gone! Both their eyes widened. Soon after the dragon appeared behind them and smacked both Ira and Rikka in the head with it's tail, causing them to fall to the ground a loud "Thump!"

"Ugh! What the heck?" Ira got up slowly, holding his arm tightly.

"So the monster can teleport...." Diamond said, getting up.

"Uh-huh.." Ira looked at her. "Welp, we're done for."

"Well, the dragon will teleport to wherever we are, correct?" asked Rikka.

"As long as it wants to attack us."

"Then, that's it. I have an idea. Ira, distract the beast, and when I give you the hand signal, start flying over here. And make the dragon come too."

"Ok..hope this plan works. But if I die, it's your fault."

"Trust me. It will."

Ira flew to the dragon and started running around like crazy.

Rikka started making something. Something that looks like a net.

"Come on! You can't catch me! You're too slow!" Ira then stuck out his tongue to the brute.

The dragon huffed, running after the short blue-haired boy. Ira screamed, and flew as fast as he could. Then he hit a wall. The dragon caught up, and stared down at the boy. It opened it's mouth. A blue whirl started to form inside it. The dragon got ready to spit it at Ira, but then he saw a blinding light. 

"The hand signal...but that's not a hand signal..." Ira whispered. He bolted toward the light, while the dragon followed.

"You can't catch me!" Ira yelled, while turning around to look at the dragon.

Then, a heavy net fell right on top of the dragon. It squirmed, and wiggled, obviously not liking being caught in the net. But it couldn't get out.

"How are we gonna destroy it?" asked Ira.

"Well....lets combine our powers."

"Ok..how?"

Rikka took Ira's right hand. Ira blushed a little bit, but nothing you could notice. Ira lifted his left hand, as she lifted her right. "Twinkle Diamond!" yelled Rikka. At the same time she said that, Ira threw a huge power ball at the dragon. The smoke cleared up, and the dragon was dead. Diamond floated to the ground, as did Ira. Diamond de-transformed. While Ira just looked at her. Their hands still intertwined. Ira quickly pulled away, now realizing this, and crossed his arms. Rikka just chuckled a bit.