A Not-So-Nice Greeting

"Where are we?" Aguri asked, cautiously.

"I don't know. But, wherever we are, I smell trouble." Mana stated.

Poof!

They heard a faint screaming that grew louder. Then...

"Ow! That hurt.." said a voice. It sounded familiar.

"Huh?!" The Precures all yelled in unison.

"What?!?" The Selfish agents shouted  in unison.

"Where are we?" asked the youngest, Ira.

"Don't act innocent! We know it was you who brought us here!"  Makoto yelled, angrily.

Ira levitated a few centimeters from the ground.

"You don't know anything!" protested Ira.

"How could you not have anything to do with this? It has your name written all over it!" stated Regina.

"True." said Marmo.

"But...we don't have anything to do with this mysterious transportation, if you were wondering." argued Bel.

Rikka wanted to speak up, and stop the argument, but couldn't.

"Yes you do! We know you do!" Aguri kept it going.

"How would you prove it, huh?" said Marmo.

"I..I...you just do—" Makoto started.

"Makoto, be reasonable." Rikka almost whispered, but somehow, everyone heard it.

Rikka walked forward and stood in front of both the parties.

"Do you really think they'd lie about an evil doing?"

"N-no...." 

"Exactly. Also, don't you think they're not lying for once?"

"Uh..."

"Alright, now that's cleared out of the way, let's figure out who put us here, and/or why."

"Well—"

"Welcome to the game of games...."

"W-what? M-Mana! I'm scared!" Regina ran to go hide behind Mana.

Some buzzing noise sounded from in the middle of the room. Kaboom! Partners and teams were made. 

Makoto teleported next to Bel. Mana and Regina were already next to each other. Alice and Aguri were put together. And last but not least, Ira and Rikka were teleported near each other.

The voice explained to the contestants, "Welcome to the game of games. You all will have to play serious, yet deadly games and obstacles with the person beside you. If ONE person out of the bunch doesn't make it out, you're all doomed."

"Wait—what..?"

Crash! A blueish-green light shone, and everyone disappeared except for Mamon.