« four »

• Michael •

'Are you ready for the most amazing sleepover in your whole life?', Calum grinned at me.

I had just arrived at Ashton's house, and it was huge. It was more a villa than a house to be honest. Calum and Ashton had greeted me friendly and I had followed them to Ashton's room. His whole room had the size of my living room and kitchen together! And also according to the posh looking cars that were parked in front of the house it looked like Ashton his parents had a lot of money.

'Sure', I smiled. 'So what was your best worst sleepover ever?', Ashton asked me. Of course he had to ask me that. You probably guessed it already; I haven't been to a single sleepover in my whole life. What do you think, that I would have friends to share those moments with? When you're getting bullied that's not the first thing people ask you to do with them.

'Well uhm... I've never been to a sleepover before', I said completely embarrassed. They would probably start to laugh at me but instead of making fun of me Ashton and Calum pulled me in a group hug. I felt so loved at that moment that I was sniffling.

'Hey Mikey', Calum lifted my head up. 'Why are you crying?', he asked me concerned. Ashton was also looking with worried eyes at me and I just shrugged. 'I've never had friends like you guys', I whispered. Calum and Ashton hugged me even harder after I had said that and Calum began to tear up. We just stood there in our comfortable group hug until we were interrupted by the loud doorbell.

'It's probably Luke so I'm going downstairs. Maybe you guys can look already for a video game or a pizza restaurant where we can order our pizzas?', Ashton suggested. We smiled and he disappeared, walking down the stairs to open the front door for Luke.

'So which pizza do you want?', Calum asked me. He scrolled trough the Google page on his phone and clicked on the first pizza restaurant that was in our environment. 'A pepperoni is fine', I smiled. 'Great, I already know what Ash and Luke want so I'm going to call this place and ask if they can deliver it', he smiled. He clicked on the number and pressed on the call button.

Two minutes later he ended the call and rolled his eyes. 'They don't even know the difference between a pepperoni and a margarita in that shit restaurant', he laughed. I laughed too, because I was sure that they did know the difference in that restaurant, it was just Calum who talked way to fast to be good understood.

Suddenly there were two voices laughing and yelling at each other and the door opened, revealing Luke and Ashton who were smiling. But Luke's smile didn't last too long, because he saw my face. 'And what are you doing here freak?', he hissed. 'I'm invited, do you remember?', I smiled. 'Well grass, why don't you leave us alone then?', he smiled back. Ashton rolled his eyes and Calum just sighed. When I didn't reply Luke became a bit impatient. He actually wanted me to leave?

Well michael, l say that you can stay. And since it's my house Luke doesn't have a single right to say that you should leave am I right?', Ashton spoke up and smiled at me. Luke just looked furiously at me and walked towards Calum. 'You guys aren't getting better aren't you?', Ashton smiled sadly. 'It's not my fault though. What have I ever done wrong?', I asked Ashton. 'I don't know Michael, Luke doesn't seem to like you that much', he sighed. 'I can ask him what his problem is with you?', Ashton offered. 'No thanks, he'll probably get more furious', I said sadly.

I was surprised when I heard the doorbell and Luke and Calum immediately ran as fast as they could down the stairs. 'The pizza 's here', Ashton laughed. 'You can come downstairs because my parents don't appreciate it that much when I eat food in my room', he said.

I followed him downstairs and the smell of pizza was everywhere. I like pizza a lot and the different smells together made me extremely hungry. Calum handed us our pizzas and when we sat at the table in the dining room I could finally eat. God, I was so hungry. Without even realizing it I ate my whole pizza in less than five minutes, causing Luke to chuckle next to me. 'No wonder that he's such a fat ass', he mumbled, probably supposed to be heard by only me. And I heard it, and it hurt. I suddenly felt the urge to puke.

No, I would never do those things again. I made myself a promise, no more puking and no more cutting. But I wanted it so badly, I couldn't resist it. The urge only grew bigger when I saw Luke his perfect cheekbones and face. His hair was normal, not the weird light green colour I had and his eyes were extremely blue. From what I heard was Luke one of the most popular and most wanted guys in school. The casual example for a perfect high school teenage boy.

'Can I use the bathroom please?', I asked Ashton. I partly hoped he would say no, then I won't have the option to cut or puke. I've been clean for almost two months now, but Luke just made everything ten times harder. Imagine if somebody says 'freak' and 'weirdo' to you every hour of the day. I think you would be miserably at the end of the day, and I had to deal with those nasty comments for years and years. And when I finally thought that I was happy, life decided to do something about that fact.

'Sure, I'll show you', Ashton smiled. We left the table behind us and Luke and Calum were already whispering. Luke was probably complaining about the fact that I had to 'ruin' their evening and stuff. He was such an asshole, not even realizing he made people their life an absolute hell.

'Here is the bathroom', he pointed to a door on the opposite side of the hall. 'Thanks', I smiled before entering the bathroom.

- - -
(Edited 28/08/15)

comment #mikeydontdoit if you want that michael stays strong and stops!!

okay this is a cliffordhanger but a sad one ):

x Julie