✎ « sixteen »

you guys are obviously #teamjack

+ listen to the song at the side / top

'why are you so god damn annoying?', calum asked luke when they were sitting on the grass.

'maybe you should ask yourself why you look like an asian before asking me those stupid questions', luke rolled his eyes.

'maybe you should stop being a dick', calum mocked luke. 'shut up', ashton said. 'I fucking hate you', luke said. 'hey guys don't swear!', ashton exclaimed.

'I hate you too! I still don't understand why I am even friends with you!', calum yelled. 'maybe because you don't have any other friends?', luke asked sarcastically.

'that's not true! you don't even know what real friends are, since you are always mean and rude to other people! if you continue to be like this, you're going to end up all alone', calum exclaimed.

'hey maybe all of you should stop acting like freaking children!', ashton tried to come between calum and luke.

'shut up ashton!', luke and calum yelled together. 'okay, okay, if you're all too damn stubborn I guess we need to solve it on my way!', ashton tried.

'I just hate the way you treat michael, even after all this time you're still a dick!', calum said. 'this is who I am calum, accept it!', luke sighed. 'no you're not! you're just a coward!', he yelled.

those words were enough to make luke stand up. 'don't call me a coward!', luke said angrily.

'you are one, luke. and it's time that you accept it', a voice suddenly said.

'well maybe you should shut up!', luke yelled at jack who was standing in front of michael. 'hey guys maybe you should just stop!', ashton yelled. 'you are scaring mikey, are you blind or something!', jack yelled.

'you need to shut up! you are here one day and you think you know michael better than me, well you're wrong! I may not be the greatest friend that he'll have but you don't have the right to say those things to me!', luke yelled at jack and then ran to one of the school doors.

'what the hell', ashton sighed. 'it's all his fault!', calum said frustrated. 'it's both your fault!', ashton said.

'shut up!', michael suddenly yelled and everybody stared shocked at him, because it was the first time he actually had said something today.

'you know guys, come to my house this friday, we can have a sleepover but with jack now', ashton said.

'so dog can take his boyfriend and I can't take meghan?', luke asked.

'he's not my boyfriend', michael stated. jack looked kind of hurt, maybe he thought that michael didn't think that he would be a good boyfriend.

'well I guess you can tell your hook up that she can come to mine then', ashton shrugged. 'hell no, it's a boys night only', calum said. 'well then I'm not coming', luke said.

'yes!', calum cheered and made a happy dance. 'psshht cal, stop', ashton hissed. calum just shrugged and took his backpack.

'see you guys on friday!', ashton said when the bell rang and he went to the school doors.

'holaaaa!', calum yelled when he entered ashton his house. 'we're upstairs!', ashton yelled from his room.

cal ran on the stairs and opened the door of ash's bedroom, and was kind of surprised by what he saw.

luke and meghan were making out on the couch, ashton was reading a book and michael and jack were sitting on the ground with a panini in their hands.

'what the hell is going on here?', calum asked confused. 'well our dear luke and meghan are almost having sex, I'm bored as hell and jack and michael are too damn shy to make a move on each other', ashton said.

'oh alright, but I think we maybe can show our lovely guests the music room?', calum suggested. 'yeah I think that's a good idea calum, that would be the first time that I heard mikey and you guys sing', jack smiled.

'I'm not singing for you', luke said. 'don't be annoying', calum hissed and fake smiled. 'I am not annoying, I'm just annoyed with him being here', luke smiled back as fake as ever.

'okay then guys!', ashton tried to stop them for the hundredth time that day.

they walked farther to the garage and ashton picked up his drumsticks and walked towards his drums.

'are you ready?', he asked when calum, luke and michael picked up their guitars. 'does everyone know the song teenage dirtbag?', he asked them. 'yeah', they all nodded.

her name is noel
I have a dream about her
she rings my bell
I got gym class in half an hour
oh, how she rocks
in keds and tube socks
but she doesn't know who I am
and she doesn't give a damn about me

'cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
listen to iron maiden maybe with me

'michael shut up!', luke yelled. michael looked surprised and everyone but luke too. 'what's wrong?', he asked luke.

'do you even need to ask me that? your voice! you're such a terrible singer, you can't even hit one note right!', he yelled frustrated.

'hey dude I think you need to shut up!', jack yelled. 'mike is a great singer!', he said. 'do you even know what's great? I bet your stupid little band doesn't have one good number', luke rolled his eyes.

'you guys don't know what talent is', he shook his head. 'come on michael, I think it's the best that we should go, because this guys don't see that you're irreplaceable', he said and took michael's hand in his.

'hey wait a second! you maybe can ask for our opinions in this too?', ashton said. 'yeah, who said that you're the one that can have michael in his band?', calum asked jack.

'I think you should choose michael, are you a saucer or nah?', calum asked him.

'I don't know what to do', he whispered. he had jack, who was almost his boyfriend or on the other side calum and ashton who were great, but then there was luke.

luke who hated him, luke who told him that ashton and calum hated him, luke that he still believed, luke who told him that he was worthless, that he wasn't worth to be alive.

'you always fuck things up luke!', calum yelled when he saw the hesistation in michael's eyes.

'you are a terrible person, like that one time you did that to me. maybe you tried to erase it from your memory, but I still remember it clearly, it's a year ago. I've tried to forgive you and I've done that, but you broke me in thousand pieces when you did that and I'll never forget it. you may have said sorry but that will never make me forget about it. all the things that you do to michael, it's like what you've done to me', calum was sobbing now.

'it's like when you throw a glass on the ground, does the glass ever become as it was before when you tell sorry?', he said crying. ashton walked towards him and hugged him, he even let calum ruin his favourite t-shirt.

'please stop', luke said and the tears were rolling down his cheeks.

and the only thing that michael was thinking was; what happened a year ago between calum and luke?

dun dun dun dun

what happened do you think??

vote / comment ily