Shopping Trip (extra)

Today is the day Ruka and I go shopping and hangout. I got dressed (look at pic) and headed to the night class dorm. As I get to the gate of the dorm, I leaned against the wall of the gates and waited for Ruka.

I waited for ten minutes and then I heard, "Hey Sakura, I hope you didn't wait too long." I turned my head to see Ruka ready to go to the town.

"Yeah, my dad gave me a credit card, so I can spend as much as I want. I might end up spending all his money on the trip," I laughed at my joke. She joined in and then we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was right, I spent too much money, but I got a lot of good deals on the clothes I got (look at pic).

"Hey Sakura, Lord Kaname asked me to pick up something for him at the jewelry store. Can you come with me, please?!" Ruka asks just before we pass the store.

"Okay," I said rolling my eyes.

"Thank you!!" She said as she hugs me and drags me into the store.

We walked up to the counter, "I'm here to pick up a order for Lord Kaname," Ruka asks the clerk.

"Ah... Yes, one moment," the clerk says as he walks into a back room. In two minutes he comes back with a hand sized box. "Here is the order. I must say, Lord Kaname must like someone to get a Madagascar ruby necklace," the clerk says putting the box on the counter.

Ruka pays the clerk and we leave, quickly.

"Madagascar ruby, uh? Kaname must be in love to spend that much money on a necklace," I say as I look at my new watch I got today.

"Actually... Lord Kaname asked me to give this to you as soon as I get it. It's your Valentine's Day gift," Ruka said handing me the box.

"What?!?!?!" I yell at her.

"Sorry Sakura, but Lord Kaname and I knew you wouldn't take it if he was about to get it," Ruka said curling a lock of her hair around her finger.

"*sigh* You have a good point," I said taking the box from her hand.

"Open it!" she squeals at me.

I opened the box to see a beautiful sakura necklace (look at pic). "Wow... Ruka I can't take this," said to her.

"Too bad, Lord Kaname said not to take it back," she said waving a finger at me as she gives me a closed eye smile.

"Great..." I said aloud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got back to the academy just before night fall and parted our ways. I got to my dorm room and put all my stuff away.

I sat on my bed, looking at the necklace Kaname got me and I signed.

"I swear he'll be the death of me one day. Why not give this to Yuki?"

What is he up to?

A/N: What is Kaname planning? What will happen to Sakura and Zero? Who are Sakura's parents? I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Also I need your thoughts if I soon skip to when they meet Maria or not? Tell me in the comments.

Thanks guys, Crystal :) <3