Promise

Zero groaned in pain and blood mixed with the water.

"Zero!!!" I shout in worry.

"Even if it just a graize(sp?), it probably hurts like Hell. A spell was put on that bullet to kill vampires," the man explained, keeping his gun on Zero. "Zero, even if with your thirst for blood, do you have a reason to brace yourself?"

I put myself in front of Zero and said, "Listen here as*****, it clear to me that you and Zero have a connection. But, I won't let you decide Zero's faith for him. I will not let you kill him."

"Are you saying he isn't a Level E yet?" the di****** asked.

"Sakura," Zero as he pushed himself away from me. "It's okay," zero said looking deep within my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip brought to by my lazyness (Senri: Crystal are you sure it's a good idea to skip this part? Crystal: Shut up, Senri!!! I'm tired and I'll do as much as I can!!!!!!)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on my bed, worrying about Zero's sanity. His body rejects the tablets and his blood lust keeps growing with his mind is bying eatten away. Why can I do? WHY CAN I DO??????

the next day

Class was dull and barely payid attention to the lessons. I walked the halls alone, Zero and I always stayed together, no matter what the problem. But, now that his gone, I feel as if someone ripped my heart in half.

Yuki and I handled the fangirls at the switch over. Due to my mood, all the girls on my side did nothing to cross me, it made my day a little better.

After the night class went to their classroom, I went to Zero's dormm to see if he's okay. But, when I got there, his room was empty, just like my heart. i had no choice, but to ask one person I hated more than Kaname right now.

I walked down the school hallway and saw Yagari walking with a book on his shoulder. I grabbed the back of his collar, stopping him from walking away from. he turned his head in my direction and I said, "WHERE IS ZERO?????"

"We quarantine him, of course," he said emotionlessly.

"You didn't answer me, WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS ZERO, YOU JA*****?!?!?!?!" I screamed at him.

"He's at a point where he could attack somebody at any gaven moment now," Yagari said ignoring my question, again.

"YOU DEAF BI***< WHERE IS HE?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Easy kid, look I have to go teach the night class know. Your idiot headmaster is making my life very worst than it is now,"Yagari said releasing my hand and walking towards a classroom.

"Yeah, he does this kind of sh** a lot, but not my point," I said grabbing my gun out of my jacket.

"Put it away, Sakura. I know what are and I know you can get away with shooting me, but I'd save my bullets if I were you," Yagari said walking into the class.

"Da** it," I said putting my gun back into my jacket.

"You know Sakura, I haven't seen Zero today. you sure rethink your request, his part is in the night class. As is your's, at least you'd be able to see him," Kaname said walking into his class.

I glared at the doors and then an idea came it my mind. I walked to the haedmaster's, smirking.