Bitten and The Truth

I ran to the teachers dorm and saw Ichiru standing there.

"Ah... You made it, Lady Sakura. Please follow me, I will bring you to your friends," Ichiru said opening the door.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked reaching for my gun. Yes I have all my weapons on me, hidden of course.

"You'll find out tonight," He said grabbing my hand. He pulled me to the second floor and near a louge room.

"I'm punishing him for becoming so attached to you. You aren't the one he should be attached to," I heard Shizuka say from the room. Ichiru let go of my hand and walked away. "You're being cruel yourself. Don't you know Yuki, the choices you make are causing Zero to suffer? Even I can see that."

"I thought if I was with Zero things would be okay. I wonder Zero if you could ever forget me?" Yuki said.

I entered the room and saw Zero regain control of himself. He grabbed Shizuka's neck, to stop her from bitting Yuki.

"ZERO!!!!!!!" I screamed and whipped out my gun, pointing it at Shizuka.

They all look in my direction and all looked shocked, but Shizuka smiled. She disappeared and reappeared behind me, wrapping her arms around my body.

"Let her go, Shizuka!!!!!!!!!" Zero yelled furiously.

"For ten years, I let her live a happy life, but now it's being threaten by the past. She needs to awake up before she loses her sanity," Shizuka says as she leans closer to my neck.

"NO!!!!!!!" Zero yelled as Shizuka bit down on my neck.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in agony. It felt as if someone had nailed wooden steaks into my body. After two gulps, she let go my neck and I felt weak. I fell, but she tightened her grip on me.

"And now for my blood," she said bitting her palm and placed it over my mouth. The blood tasted surprisingly sweet and I gently placed my hand over her's. "Drink and you'll remember me, My Sweet Little Sakura," Shizuka whispered into my ear.

THAT VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT CAN'T BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that was the last thing I remember before passing out.

Shizuka's POV:

Finally, it's done. Now all her powers will return and most of her memories.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER, SHIZUKA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Zero shouted.

I looked at him and smiled. I gently picked up Sakura in my arms and said, "I'm helping her, Zero. You see, the love of your life is my daughter. I have a vision years ago, I saw my daughter laying in your arms, I knew you two were soulmate from that moment. That is the main reason why I bit, Zero." Zero eyes widened and he lowered his gun, Yuki remained shocked as well. I continued, "I locked away her memories for her safety, but she only now has most of them back. Only her father's bloodline can fully awaken them."

Suddenly a sword launched itself into Zero's arm, oh Ichiru.

"Lady Shizuka, why are you doing this? Why are you playing with him? I will not allow it, I will not have you die or let Lady Sakura die," Ichiru said from the doorway.

I sighed and walked towards him, with my daughter in my arms. "Don't interfere, Zero and I have unfinished business. Beside, you have no need to worry, I have things well under control and I don't intend on dying. Nor let him kill my daughter." I looked back at Zero and ask, "Now that you know she's my child, what will you do?"

I walked away, I plan to let my daughter rest and regain her ture self. I walked into an old room, but my body was weakening due to wound Zero somehow managed to inflict on me.

"You're bleeding badly, Shizuka," I heard Kaname say from a window. "A vampire hunter's weapon can be an incredibly dangerous thing. even a Pureblood's extraordinary healing power is restrained."

"Son of Kuran, why did you come here?" I asked.

"You see, this is the first room I lived in at the academy," he said.

"Oh... Well, I really do like it," I said walking towards the bed to set my daughter down. "There's no one here to bother me."

"Yes," Kaname said.

I took off my family's heirloom necklace and put it on My Little Sakura (look at pic for necklace). I backed away from her knowing I will die tonight. "Let me rephrase the question, why did you chose to come to this academy?" I asked looking at him.

"To repay a debt, it's also the perfect place to assemble all my pieces," Kaname said before disappearing. "You see," he said wrapping an arm around my chest. "I think... You and I probably have the same objectivein mind right now. Shizuka, I'm just like you. I'll do anything for the sake of my loevd ones."

Suddenly a pain shot through my chest, Kaname's hand was soaked in my blood.

"You don't seem surprised, Shizuka," Kaname said

"No. You see, I intended to take your life too. I planned to use Yuki as your assassin," I said looking back at Sakura. Hopefully, she stays asleep through this.

"She had been the perfect choice," Kaname said.

"You foresaw this, my healing powers have been restrained by the bullet in Zero's gun and you came here to ttear out my heart. Knowing it would kill a Pureblood like me," I said befroe he bit my neck.

"I find it very strange, that in the end this is how things turn out. The first time I meet you, when you were a little boy..." I thought back to that day. "You desired the same thing I did."

"That is one thing, that has not changed," Kaname whispered into my ear.

He then ripped out my heart, I fell back and he caught me before I made contacted with the ground.

"I will make sure that your live was not in vain(sp?). I promise to find the very thing you hate most and I will destroy it once and for all," Kaname said wipping his mouth. "Those who had twisted our fates, the fates of the Purebloods."

"You have drank the blood of another Pureblood. You have gained now powers, but now an ominous future is what awaits you," I said emotionlessly. He puts me on the ground, softly. "Only jet black darkness lays in your path now, Kaname."

"I'm well aware of that," Kaname says with his eye closed.

"Before you go," I said reaching into my sleeve and pulled out Sakura's old music box. "Give this to my daughter, it is the last thing she'll have of me." (look at pic for the music box and listen to the song)

He gently takes the box and picks up Sakura, "Why is it you didn't left her insne?" he asks.

"She is the one thing that has let us love someone other than ourselves. I could never hate her or let her have the same fate as us," I said looking at her sleeping figure. "I would tell you this, she will never love you, like she loves Zero."

"That can always be changed," Kaname said walking away.

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps and Ichiru entered the room. "Shizuka... Waht have they..."

Tell me what you like or opinions if any in the comments.

Thanks guys, Crystal :) <3