Dying Wish

Shizuka's POV:  (OMFG I'm starting with someone other than Sakura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

He's just like me, this child has no place of his own.

"Shizuka, Shizuka... Shizuka!!!!!!!!!!" Ichiru voice called out to me.

I stared at him, No he is no longer a child. Before I'd realized it, the other twin had grown up. I looked at my bloody hand.

"Purebloods don't die easy," I said closing my eyes.

"Shizuka, I'll get you my bloood. Just please don't die," Ichiru said taking my hand and rubbed it with his cheek.

I narrowed my eyes, I could never do that to him. "No," I said taking my hand away from him. "I won't turn you into a vampire... Besides it's too late," I said seeing as I start turning to ash.

Ichiru's eyes widened in sadness and tears begin to fall. "NO!!!!!!!!!!! SHIZUKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed as he hugged my dying body.

In just a small way, Ichiru and I sure the same circumstances.

Ichiru tears fell on to my cheeks, I hated to him crying. "What's the matter? Why ar eyou crying like a child?" I asked wipping away a tear from his eyes. "Could it be, is it possible that you really do love?"

"Don't say such tings, you know how I feel about you," Ichiru cried into my hand.

"If you're afraid of being all alone, shall I remain with you?" I asked pulling him closer to me. I made a wound in my neck, "Take my blood, Ichiru. Use it to protect my daughter. That is my dying wish," I said to him.

"Yes, Lady Shizuka. I will protect til my last dying breath," Ichiru said before dining on my blood.

I smiled, as long as he alive and my daughter is safe, I can die peacefully knowing that. My sight burred and I let go of my last breath...

Ichiru's POV:

I drank Shizuka's blood, I suddenly heard footsteps.

"What are you devouring?" Zero asked as I turned my head towards him. I licked my lips, cleaning them of the blood.

Zero screamed and slammed himself against the door, the Level E inside of him is coming out.

I picked up Shizuka's body and stood up. "The Level E is raging inside of you. You are craving Shizuka's blood, aren't you, Zero?" I asked emotionlessly. "Unfortunately for you, it is too late."

then Shizuka's body shattered and a single piece was flowing towards the ceiling. I grabbed that piece, I knew what I could do with it. "I offered myself to her, but she didn't want me. Not even in the very end. She didn't want my blood. I was nothing to her. After all I did she only thought of me as a-"

"No, you're wrong," Zero said. I turned to him, "She wanted you to... Stay the way you are... A human... Not a vampire..."

"Shut up!! what do you know?!?! You weren't by her side this intere(sp?) time!!!!!! What right do you have to say that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled as I walked over to my so called 'brother'.

"I know... Even I... Someone like me...has a person that I didn't want to see... turned into a vampire... That's why I... Understand... better than you know." Zero said in breaths.

"Give it a rest," I said irritated. I grabbed his collar, "You're pitiful. the Zero you've become, is no longer the same Zero, I once eveenvied and hated. Just look at you," I said letting him drop to the floor. "You've already become a Level E and you aren't worthy of Lady Sakura presence," I said jumping out of the room.