chapter 1

Get your ass up, you virgin!"
I woke up to my older sister screaming into my ear, "Why it's two in the morning?!" "I don't give a crap what time it is lucy get your british virgin butt up, or I kick it so hard you'll finally feel what sex is like!" After she said that I rushed out of my room and locked myself in the bathroom, I'm used to her harsh words now, but i still feel an aching feeling in my heart when i hear them, 'Miranda is always like that' i think to myself, BANG BANG!! Loud pounds of fist hit the door, "Open this door Lucy,God why'd you have to come hide in the bathroom, of all the places in the house!" "Move, Phoebe!!" I could hear my sisters bickering, but i didn't care.
After the voices went away i stood up from my spot in the tub and opened the door, nobody was there so i kept walking until got to my bedroom, it was summer so i had alots of things to do, but mostly i clean before Miranda comes home(after doing whatever it is she did), the house was empty now(or at least I thought it was) and i felt like something was coming.
I felt kinda scared, but that never happened to me before, i'd always face my fears, but now i feel like i'm just useless.

SMACK! My face hurt like i got thrown with scorching hot water, Miranda was standing infront of me her hand red, i held my cheek, "Why did you hit me?!" I said trying to hold back tears, "I told you to get up." "I did get up." "But you ran making me stumble back!" She makes excuses to hit me, being the youngest sucked, "That's not a good enough excuse to hit her Miranda." Phoebe came walking in and held me rubbing her hand up and down my shoulder  while tears were streaming down my face, "Stop babying her, or she'll always depend on you to come and protect her." "I will always protect her, she's my sister, can't speak the same for you." Miranda walked out and Phoebe kept on saying nice things to cheer me up.
         ***************************
My name is Lucy Waynes, daughter of the richest man  and of the prettiest woman in town, i was born in Britain and raised until i turned eight,  and i'm the youngest of three girls, Miranda is the oldest she hates me for some reason, Phoebe is the middle of course she protects and cares for me whenever i get hurt. My mother and father are Edward and Dianna Waynes.
My father owns almost every building in  town except for my favorite bookshop.
My mother on the other hand is both beautiful and lucky, she gets free things from lots of people and nevers pays  them   back.
My sisters and I go to a high prep school for kids who are well....high prep.
My biggest dream is to try and find out who i truly am and find that somebody who'll love me and care for me along the way.
I still have a few more years until then.