Untitled Part 17

Hi everyone, I know I'm an awful person for letting you all down when I stopped updating. I feel very bad about it and I hope you can find it in you to give me another chance :D

If you feel disoriented or need a recap I'll be glad to fill you in.

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

Nathaniel Black

Thalia Thunders

Thalia Thunders

Brother? What the hell? Thalia thought as she looked at Nathaniel puzzled "what does he mean by 'your brother'?" She was surprised that Nate didn't even seem fazed by the news.

"He means my brother Hunter" Nate answered her calmly as if it was so normal to have your brother send a hunter out to kill you.

"oh...and you're okay with it?" Hailey asked him raising an eyebrow at him.

Thalia, on the other hand didn't know how to handle the news. She didn't even know he had a brother or any living sibling. Let alone, someone who was out for his blood. Feeling someone stare at her, she looked up to find Nathaniel searching her face skeptically.

"What is it?" she asked him getting closer to him and taking his hand in hers. By now, Hailey had left the living room for some reason and Mason who delivered the news had an uneasy feeling as he switched from leg to leg.

"Nothing baby, you seemed to have spaced out. I don't want you to worry"

That made Thalia burst in laughter "seriously? I didn't know you had any living siblings, and one that wants you dead. Seeing you take the news so lightly and so well makes me feel a little unsettled. That's all"

Hailey came out of the kitchen with a glass of water that she handed to Mason with a smile. They both walked out giving the couple some space.

"Yes! You're right, I never spoke about my brother because he hasn't been in my life for over a century now... as for him wanting to kill me? Well it's not breaking news."