and

HWIYOUNG was just about to put his phone on do not disturb, when he heard a ding! and got a message on literotica. assuming it was a fan, he opened it immediately.

it in fact was, and as soon as he opened the message he was met with a small text and a file to open. all the user had said was—

kummore:" this is a token of my appreciation for all the times you've helped me cum. ;)

he chuckled at her naughty caption before opening up the file to discover that it was an audio recording.

it immediately began playing, instantly stunning hwiyoung sending a wave of sharp, unexpected pleasure through his body.

the only thing playing through the speakers of his phone were the erotic moans of a woman.

she was loudly groaning out his name as she pleasured herself—the only reason he knew this was because he could faintly hear the sounds of her fingers or a toy crashing in and out of her dripping, wet sex.

hwiyoung's body willingly slid down further into his chair, as he smiled to himself, continuing to enjoy her audio.

she was breathless, letting short gulps of air fill her lungs only so she could get rid of it in seconds as she exhaled, she hummed for a moment a soft "씨발," escaping her lips as she continued to please herself.

hwiyoung chuckled at how well she had spoken the cuss word and how cute she sounded saying it.
a surge of pleasure slowly consumed him making
his stomach tighten as slow soft breaths left his lips.

he put his chin on his left hand cocking his head to the side as he continued to listen to her, growing harder by the minute.

she groaned loudly before speaking once again, "i....o-only..mhhm..know..ah a little..korean, sorry if i, ahh fuck...sound bad,"she giggled cutely, now speaking english.

hwiyoung laughed biting down on his lower lip slightly and clearing his throat as a warm pleasure attacked his body.

she was the first fan that had ever tried to speak his language and, the fact that she sounded so cute while doing it, was definitely a bonus in hwiyoung's eyes.

he returned his attention back to the audio, as her laugh soon turned into a rough, attention grabbing moan.

hwiyoung has already began to squirm in his seat as a sense of horny discomfort took over him, especially since his shorts had currently became extremely tight and uncomfortable for him and his friend.

"you like hearing me get off, hm,"she mumbled exhaling sharply probably hitting her g-spot.

"hwi......young,"she gasped out struggling to speak, but wanting nothing more than to tease him.
he smirked, biting his bottom lip harsher as he began to roughly pull his shorts down, his hands slightly shaking as he did so.

"hwiyoung, hwiyoung. fuck....fuck me,"the young women moaned out for all to hear.

hwiyoung found a special pleasure in not only hearing her voice, but hearing her so adamantly moan out his name and begging for him to please her.

he exhaled deeply, once again adjusting himself in his seat. in seconds his hands were around his hardened cock, as he sat his phone down and turned on his microphone and recorder on his laptop.

he did not speak this time as he usually did, however, the recording still went on for fifteen minutes. the entire time he jerked off to her recording, his own moans and soft whimpers mixing with hers to create a melody of its own.

"fucking hell," he cursed licking his lips and throwing his head back at her dirty words and her soft moans of his name.

he sped up his pace just as her breath grew heavier and she whimpered louder as she was close to cumming, as if it was meant to be the pair came at the same time.
the bliss of the climax had both of them a mess gasping for air as they came down from their high.

for hwiyoung, this climax was so different from the rest this time when he came, he was still hard, still yearning to release more, wanting nothing more than to have whoever this person was wrapped around him in the filthiest of ways.

he stopped his own recording only to listen to the end of hers, "thank you....uuh for all the wonderful times, shit...you've helped me .....mhmmm....cum,"she giggled cutely still a panting mess as she ended the recording teasingly.
hwiyoung smirked happy she'd sent him something so magical, he wanted to return the favor since this was the first time he'd had a fan send him something this complimentary.

he grinned as he somewhat shyly messaged her back, hoping he wouldn't get turned down by whatever beautiful woman had decided to send her audio to him.

he typed back slowly hoping he'd spelt everything correctly and hadn't made a fool out of himself, before attaching his own file to their message thread.

hwiyoung_ASMR: i think i had more fun with that than i was suppose to, sorry :/ but thank you as well i had so much fun.

he bit his bottom lip scared only for a moment before he sent her, his own audio.
;)

::
Now my children I have recently come across a WHOOOLLLLEEE new kink and a ASMR sub-genre and it is AUHMAZING. It's basically audio porn, but there are sum in diff. languages, even sum on YouTube, Reddit & Soundgasm there's Japanese, Korean, English,Spanish. All different types of shit n it's a BLESSING (prolly goin to hell for tht but anywayssss). That's basically what this book is about tho, me jus wanting to be a unnecessarily inappropriate. :) it'll be pretty short, but it's gonna be HELLLLAAAA dirty. Sorry in advance :/ I'm kinda kinky.