Chapter 7

I lay on the couch in the room that Sans is in. He still hasn't woken up. I have my head in Papyrus' lap. Papyrus is sleeping. My breathing suddenly changes and I can feel a dark presence enter the room. I sit up and Papyrus wake up and looks at me. Sans wakes up. I should be happy, but I know it's because Chara's here.

She's in a form where she's visible to the three of us. She looks at me while running her finger along the sharp knife she's holding. "You remember our deal Y/N, don't you?" She has an evil grin on her face. "what deal, sis?" Sans' eye is glowing blue, but I stop him. "Don't." He obediently listens to me.

Chara runs at me with a knife. I use my magic to hold Sans and Papyrus so that they don't move. Chara has to stab me 17 times before I start to dust. A painful 17 times. My magic lets go of Sans and Papyrus. "w-why..." I hear Sans say before I die.

    I wake up. I'm laying on the couch in the room that Sans is in. He still hasn't woken up. I have my head in Papyrus' lap. Papyrus is sleeping. I then remember Chara killing me. I sit up. Papyrus wakes up. He then squeezes me tight.

"Y/N... I HAD A DREAM THAT YOU DIED... IT WAS SO REAL... WE WERE IN THIS SAME POSITION..." I look at him with huge eyes. He remembers the resets? I guess he just thought they were dreams. I decide I'll tell him when Sans wakes up.

Sans soon wakes up. He sees me, and then uses his blue magic to quickly pull me towards him and into a hug. "sis, explain to me why you let that happen."
"LET WHAT HAPPEN?" Sans was about to lie, but I talk first. "Well, Paps, you know that dream you had? Promise you'll believe me." He promised. "It was real."

    Papyrus looks at Sans for confirmation. He nods, and Papyrus pulls me into a hug. "ALL OF THOSE DREAMS I'VE HAD... WERE REAL?" I nod sadly. "I'm back because of something called a reset." "RESETS? I KNOW WHAT A RESET IS! SANS USED TO TALK ABOUT THEM WHENEVER HE DRANK TOO MUCH KETCHUP!" I look at Sans, and he turns blue. "That's called getting drunk," I say under my breath, and Sans and I laugh.

"seriously though, why didja let her kill you?" I begin to sweat, and my face starts to turn red. Alphys walks into the room. "Y-Y/N, c-can I t-talk to y-you f-for a s-sec?" I sigh in relief, while Sans and Papyrus both look frustrated.

     "W-well, I j-just wanted to m-make sure y-you w-were o-okay with t-the process being r-rather grueling..."
"How so?"
"W-well..." She looks really nervous.
"Y-you're g-going t-to h-have to w-wake up e-earlier a-and I-it's going to b-be t-tiring..."
"I'll be fine. Thanks Alphys!"
"S-see you, Y/N..."

     I walk back into the room with my skelebros. They have the same demanding look on their faces. They stare at me in silence for about 15 seconds, and then I say "W-well... I'm going t-to... Grillbys? W-wait... I-i mean the spider b-bakery... I mean... I'm gonna visit Tori! Yeah, Tori..." I really don't want them to know about the deal. I know they'll try to stop it.

    I start to walk away, but my vision turns blue and I'm pulled toward Sans. He looks threatening. "oh no you don't, you're not leaving until we get an answer." I chuckle. "Are ya really gonna be like that, Baby Bones?" Sans lifts me up in the air and squeezes me. "yes." He says.

    He's been holding me in this position for a while. "Yanno, Baby Bones, this is getting kinda uncomfortable. Wanna let me go?" He glares into my eyes. Papyrus is awkwardly standing to the side. "Hey Papyrus, you should go visit Mettaton!" Sans looks at me like I'm crazy. Papyrus slowly walks out of the room with a suspicious look on his face.

    "Okay Sans, this isn't funny anymore. Lemme go." He tightens his grip. It won't affect my hp, but it sure does hurt. I start getting mad. I'm losing my patience. "You know, Sans, I dunno why your making such a big deal out of this. YOU'RE allowed to have problems and go around moping about it. YOU'RE not the ONLY one who's seen their siblings die in front of their faces OVER and OVER again. YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THE ONLY ONE!  ✋︎❼︎❍︎ ♋︎●︎●︎□︎⬥︎♏︎♎︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ◻︎❒︎□︎♌︎●︎♏︎❍︎⬧︎ ⧫︎□︎□︎✏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ♓︎⬧︎■︎❼︎⧫︎ ♐︎♋︎♓︎❒︎✏︎ ♓︎❼︎❍︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎ ♋︎●︎●︎□︎⬥︎♏︎♎︎ ⧫︎□︎ ❍︎□︎◻︎♏︎ ♋︎❒︎□︎◆︎■︎♎︎ ●︎♓︎🙵♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎✍︎ ⬥︎♏︎●︎●︎📪︎ ♓︎❼︎❍︎ ●︎♏︎♋︎❖︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎❼︎⧫︎ ⬧︎⧫︎□︎◻︎ ❍︎♏︎✏︎"

    My face is redder than red from all that screaming. I use my magic to break out of Sans' grasp and then run away. I run as fast as I can while Sans is teleporting to keep up with me. I'm getting tired, so I teleport somewhere he probably won't expect me to go. I go all the way back into the ruins. "Hey Y/N-" I cut off Frisk by running past her.

    I soon end up back to THE START. I lay down in the bed of flowers. I cry, and I don't stop crying for a long time. Soon, Chara materializes before me. "Chara, can you kill me again today? Don't even reset. I don't care anymore." She looks at me.

   "Y/N, I died for a reason. So Asriel could take my soul. Do you have a reason to die?" She looks at me. "You're much more useful to everyone alive." She has a point. I lay in the buttercups for a little while, and then walk to Tori's house. "Hey Tori, May I speak to Frisk?"

   Frisk sees me. "Y/N, why did I feel a reset happen a while ago?" Chara comes out. Frisk gasps and takes out a knife. I use my magic to make her unhand the knife. "Frisk, swear on your life that you will not tell a single soul about this." She looks really nervous. "Do it, Frisk." My eye turns red. Even Chara looks kind of scared. "I-i s-swear..."
"Good."

     Chara looks at me. "I-I'll be back next week..." She then disappears. I decide to go over to Grillby's. Muffet's sitting on a barstool talking to Grillby. I sit on the barstool farthest from her. She sees me and grabs Grillby's face and kisses him. I don't really care. I order a mustard, and a ketchup. I pay and then leave.

     I meet Sans and Papyrus on the way home. "WE WERE LOOKING FOR YOU!" He hugs me. When he sets me down, I chuck the ketchup at Sans. I walk over to him, and give him a hug. "I'm sorry about that..." He hugs me back. "It's okay, sis." We then go home together.