(Chapter 13) Broken heart

"If that's the case Your name... tell me... "

His voice trailed, now he was sure that something was up, that you weren't telling him all you've got but you pushed his hand away, looking at the vase of flowers.

"Shoto do not..."

"Your name! You've woke up!"

Uraraka joined in with you two bringing up Emily and Violet, Midoriya bringing up some flowers with him and Shojiro followed, Mineri joining in too.

"Hey..."

You mumbled to everyone and Mineri started crying all of the sudden.

"Capt!"

"We were checking up on you..."

Uraraka trailed.

"It was the safest to put you here though... since we weren't sure if Black Rose would..."

"....mm"

Emily's face had disappointment in it, she saw that he was cupping your cheek, that he was close, that he stood up, that he actually...

"Jiro send gifts. Here. A good old chocolate."

You took the small package with it, it was colorful and your favorite.

"Thank you."

Yugo stared at you, but what got his attention was a girl next to Mineri, gripping some kinda of note book in her hands, her eyes piercing trough your existance, as if she was trying to understand something about you as.. if... you...her...

"So, this is Capt' your name? I am honored to meet you."

Her voice went out, making Yugo shaking his thoughts off, he is probably too skeptical not possible right? He is just tired and imagining things yup yup that's... 

"Are you feeling better?"

She said, trying to figure out what in the world he saw in you, why were you so special that you would get his attention, with your normal voice, normal looks, not even girlish as she thought you were, not even so good looking, hmph what you are just ordinary... so why isn't she... why her... why...? why am i getting a damn cold shoulder... I am better looking and this ... what the hell am i lacking? what did you do to...  

"Emily, was it? You are quite popular hero these days."

Your voice interrupted her already loud thoughts, making her grip that notebook even more, in her white jeans and red shirt, hair tied up in a bum this time, one damn sleepless night over something that happened at work, over damn Shoto's days off... so it was because you were... and you still are... in his damn house... 

"Uh... I am mostly closed up in the office! I didn't know that my name got out!"

Stop with damn compliments... two faced bitch...

Her thoughts said, hearing you hmming.

"Huuuh.. It did... Usually from Scou--"

"How is Hanji?!"

You yelled all of the sudden, remembering that woman was wounded too, that she...

"She is in the Soul Worker hospital, and right now asleep."

One woman approached the group, with her white hair and glasses, looking at others, you recognized that face.

"Saiko huh?"

"I've brought her."

Shoto's voice said, making others gasp, ready to attack him with questions and why the fuck would he do such a thing--