(Chapter 14) Todoroki Let her go!

Long black hair, face covered up with few scars, one of the hands in white bandage, one eye with different color, you knew this girl... surely you...

"Momo."

You remembered the girl. That jealous one that had something against you and your brother, that helped Isabel to...

.....

"How dare you..."

You stood up pissed off, smashing the table in the process, feeling the pain, remembering her face... remembering what she did.. .that she even..

"HOW DARE YOU EVEN ASK ME TO HELP YOU?!"

"CALM DOWN YOUR NAME!"

Tsui yelled, grabbing you by your shoulder, but you pushed her off.

"Do you know.. how much of the pain I went because of YOU?!"

"They caught Toru."

"Toru?"

"That invisible girl... and they are... holding her too."

She gripped the picture she gave to you.

"WHAT?!"

"So...put past aside... and help me... if not.. my mother will..."

"..."

You were gripping the table... she saved you one time... but she caused it... she was guilty as well as Isabel... you can't just let it go...

....but ... if her mother... and if... that person...

"Black Rose is involved in this."

"...."

"I ll do it alone."

"YOU CAN'T!"

Door opened, and the last person you wanted to see walked inside, making Momo put a mask on her face, feeling the coldness and room changing into white.

"I never knew that Isabel would... I even tried to... fight her... when she told me what she wanted to do.. I objected! I swear! I ... I..."

Seems he got into something he wasn't supposed to hear.

"Save your excuses for later. I don't want to hear them."

"Tsui."

She knew what Shoto came for, seeing you in good shape for now, bit white in the face, and stressed out about something, but who the fuck is this masked person and why are two of you mentioning Isabel?

You walked past the man, but the door froze.

"I m not done with you Your name. So wait up."

You bit your lip, being pissed off, no way in hell this is happening. Firstly Shoto and now Momo?

"I am not going to put up with this bullshit of yours. So Unfreeze bloody door!"

You yelled pointing gun at the man, losing your temper, being angry at every single thing, meeting up with Momo for sure wasn't pure coincidence meaning that she wanted to reach out to you... and her wanting to reach out to the person that despises her means that she is really desperate... meaning that you need to clear your thoughts a bit.. meaning that you--

"I told you to wait up."

"I am not going to listen to your rich boy wishes. Either you unfreeze the door, or I shoot bullet in your nice pretty face. You choose."

"WOAH WOAH YOUR NAME!"

Others yelled, while the pistol clicked, you preparing and trying to show the pretty boy how serious you were.