ℒ . facts about aina.

𓆩♡𓆪
AINA'STRACK. 姫野愛菜 ! ⟡ ˚
and i have nothing ahead of me.
⊹ ਏਓ ⋆ ˚。 ✶  , 𝒾. factual info. ◞ ! ★ ˚

★̷  ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆001

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ 001. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  aina was born on september 3, 1998 in miyako, iwate prefecture, japan to a thai mother and an unknown father. she was originally named emi. when she was no more than a month old, her mother dropped her off in the care of her estranged friends, himeno ayane and nakamura yuhei, much to the initial dismay of ayane because of past behaviors of aina's birth mother and her tendency to run away from her problems.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆002. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  days...weeks...months had gone by. she was already turning one, and her birth mother could not be found. since she'd been gone, ayane and yuhei had been caring for her. doctors appointments. making sure she was hitting the same milestones children her age were. it was no longer babysitting to them, aina became their daughter. right before her second birthday, on august 21, 2000, they had officially adopted her. her first name was changed to aina shortly after and she was given ayane's last name.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆003. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  before meeting aina, ayane and yuhei were not looking to have children just yet. as they were grad students, finishing their degrees and just starting in the workforce. taking care of her on top of coursework, classes, and part-time job shifts was difficult but they never stopped trying.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆004. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  there is one specific memory that her mother has when she knew had to adopt aina. it was when she sat in front of the then-infant, showing her pictures to see if she could recognize faces. she showed aina a picture of herself and asked her who it was. she swore she'd never seen a child's face light up so bright, and answered her first-word "mom". she tears up every time she thinks about it no matter how old aina gets.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆005. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  aina hates when she sees people reduce her parents to just her "adoptive parents". she's been with them since she was only a month old. they are the only parents she's ever had and will ever have.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆006. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  her mother owns the high-end wedding boutique, himeno couture. she started the company during her first year of college, originally making casual dresses. she started making wedding dresses in her third year after she made her wedding dress. in 2023, aina teamed up with her mother to make the reality show, operation himeno couture, where they help brides search for their perfect wedding dress.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆007. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  aina and her family moved to reykjavík, iceland when she was 12-13 years old for half a year, before moving back to her hometown, morioka, iwate prefecture, japan. though it has been a while since she returned to the country, she never stopped learning the language. she is nearly fluent in icelandic.