ℒ . facts about nao.

𓆩♡𓆪
NAO'STRACK. 梅沢奈緒 ! ⟡ ˚
and i have nothing ahead of me.
⊹ ਏਓ ⋆ ˚。 ✶  , 𝒾. factual info. ◞ ! ★ ˚

★̷  ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆001

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆001.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . nao was born on march 24, 1996 in utsunomiya, tochigi-ken, japan. she was born the youngest of four children. she is the only girl. her older brothers' names are yoshiki, yuji, and junji. each of them were born in march and their birthdays are all a day apart. yoshiki was born on the 21st, yuji on the 22nd, junji on the 23rd, and nao on the 24th.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆002.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . nao has a large age gap with her older brothers. she and yoshiki are 15 years apart. she and yuji are 11 years apart. and she and junji are 7 years apart. despite their large age gaps, nao is equally very close to each of her brothers.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆003.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . her parents are umezawa kenichi and mizuno yukari, retired professional ballet dancers who were known for their unbreakable bond and friendship, as well as their wish to never dance without the other. at 16, yukari experienced an injury that would end her career and force her into early retirement during the biggest performance of her life. kenichi retired with her, deciding never to dance again. the couple has opened a physical therapy office to help dancers and other athletes.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆004.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . nao's first dream was to be a ballerina to complete her parents' dream through herself. when she was 8 years old, she moved to shibuya where she lived with her brother yoshiki and attended a ballet academy for a little under 6 years. she would be forced to quit the program right before her 14th birthday by yoshiki, who was worried about her health and mental well-being after seeing a change in her behavior for the worst.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆005.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . according to nao, she remembered hating yoshiki so much for deciding for her. but she thanks him because she doesn't think she would have been able to make it. during her time in the ballet academy, she struggled a lot with her body image and felt worthless compared to her fellow dancers. she remembers one teacher in particular who made her training very difficult and made her hate ballet altogether.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆006.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . after ballet did not work out for her, she decided that she wanted to learn guitar. she moved back to utsunomiya to live with her parents, and she would be enrolled in guitar lessons.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆007.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . she was scouted to yg japan after she and a friend of hers got an address for a cafe wrong, and ended up on the same street that the company was doing auditions that day. she was given a business card by one of the casting directors and later successfully auditioned with an original song with her guitar.