ℒ . facts about serafine.

𓆩♡𓆪
JIHYE'S  ☆  TRACK.  허지혜 ! ⟡ ˚
and i have nothing ahead of me.
⊹ ਏਓ ⋆ ˚。 ✶ ,  𝒾.   factual info. ◞ ! ★ ˚

★̷  ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆001

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆001.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . jihye was born on february 2, 1995 in songpa-gu, seoul, south korea. she was born the youngest of two children. she has an older brother who was born in 1989.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆002.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . she used to living with a lot of people. growing up she lived with her parents, her older brother, and her paternal grandmother in a small two-room home. she and her brother shared a room with their grandmother.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾  ☆003.  ⟡ ⇊
ℒ . her birth name is eunjin. it was picked by her grandmother after she had a dream about having a granddaughter named eunjin years before her birth.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆004. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  both sides of her family do not get along, so she did not see her mother's side of the family often unless it was her uncle who went out of his way to spend with her.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆005. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  she left home in 2007 when she was 12 years old after she learned her father had cheated on her mother, and her mother decided to forgive him. she moved in with her uncle and aunt in seocho, seoul, south korea because she couldn't support her mother's decision.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆006. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  as she has aged she has developed an allergy to mangoes despite loving them in her childhood.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆007. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  her uncle and aunt own businesses next door to each other in downtown seoul, which is how they met. her uncle owns a gym named corenergy. her aunt owns a bar named vendemmia.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆008. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  jihye spent a lot of time in the gym growing up, working out alongside her aunt. and during the weekends, she would help out at the reception desk in the front. she would pick up wrestling, kickboxing, and muay thai.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆009. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  jihye successfully auditioned for yg entertainment in 2010 at 15 years old with glam girl by brown eyed girls.

★̷ ๋ ˳ ⤾ ☆010. ⟡ ⇊
ℒ .  she has been a fan of brown eyed girls since their debut. she was introduced to them by her aunt. she has each of their albums, as well as the members' solo projects. she couldn't pick a bias, she loves all of them equally. she met them for the first time in 2020.