Chapter 14: lost love

declan couldnt believe it... why had he done that? he racked his brain for answers... he shook his head when he realized that there were just no answers. no justicifications for his actions towards brave.

his shoulders shook as the phone wrang... he got up and answered.

"hello?" his voice sounded forced and almost drained.

"hello delcan."

"who is this? what do you want?"

"i know you were with brave. i know everything... i know you love her and i know that she indefinately is not human..."

"WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?"

"haha declan calm down..."

"who are you? what have you done with brave?"

"oh i havent done anyhing to brave.." declan rexaled and let out a sigh... "yet" and then he was on full arert once more.

"where the f*ck is she? what have you done to her?" his voice was strong but he sounded as though he was pleading for answers... the voice on the line cackled at declans failure to keep a composed voice and posture.

"she is fine dont worry. i am still in the midst of finding her."

declan choked and the voice laughed once again...

"who are you?"

"that is for me to know and you to find out..."

declan shook with rage...

"who are you."

"i am your worst nightmare."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brave turned out of the cafe and looked straight at the man in black... he had a black, small top hat and a vest that clearly defined his chizled abs... his hair was trimmed short and he had jet black pants, although his hair was brown... it contrasted nicely.

he lifted his head and those chocolate brown eyes i had come to love stared back at me... he put his phone in his pocket that was previously at his ear... and i whispered the one name i never thought i would ever say again...

"emanuel..."

he lifted his head again, just enough that his eyes shone beneath his long lucious eyelashes... he smiled his wicked smile...

but it disappeared when i snarled and my fangs extracted. his smile was replaced with a thin line that his lips made..

"princess how nice to see you again..."

we were a few metres apart...

"emanuel you have no right to call me that anymore."

"brave... you have changed." he circled brave, touched her waist, hair and sniffed her scent.

she inhailed deeply and he smiled smugly at the effect he had on her after all these years.

"i missed you princess."

"you dont control me anymore emanuel..." he voice cracked and even she was having trouble believing her own words.

he cackled, faced her and smirked.

he had so much power over him... why is it that she couldnt see his evil before it all got to much.

she shook her head and he cocked his head to the side looking purely puzzled at her actions.

she looked into those eyes and held her breath... the love that shone through them.... the fake love that shone through them.

"i dont believe that you dont love me anymore brave."

his sudden outburst of words caught brave by supprise...

"i love you princess..."

"no you dont... you never loved me."

"of course i loved..."

...

"brave?"

brave turned around and declan was almost running towards her.

"f*ck off."

"no please... i love you."

she was shocked... more than shocked.... both men loved her and she loved both of them.

he reached for her but emanuel grabbed her and shoved her towards him...

"mine."

oh no brave thought. she moved away from emanuel and declan

"what?"

"She is mine. she is my mate."

declan looked at me and then at emanuel... his eyes were holding back tears.

"emanuel enough... i....i"

he cackled... and declan realised that this was the voice

"you"

"Yes declan it was me on the phone."

brave looked like she was about to be in tears... "i reject you emanuel."

and all hell broke loose...

emanuel roared... it was furocious... he was shaking with rage.

"its because of this human isnt it..."

when brave didnt answer... he laughed and she hung her head; almost in shame...

"do you love him?"

all silliness left his face and instead was plastered a look of seriousness with death rolling behind his eyes.

"answer me..." emanuel shounted

brave cringed... emanuel grabbed brave by the shoulder and shook her once violently

tears fell down her face... "yes" she whispered

...

at that moment declan slammed his fist against emanuels face and emanuel roared... he didnt shift but he shook with rage... he swung at declan but brave stepped infron of declan and snarled...

emanuel grabbed a match, lit it infront of braves eyes and threw it into the closest house.... the screams could be heard for miles... they echoed the streets and send ringing into braves ears.

emanules head moved to the side and then with a thundering roar he shiffted into his black wolf... the cries of the mothers and children whitnessing echoed and thundered the roads.

all brave saw was the fire... the fire that had previously killed her father.