S I X

»»»

"What the fuck did you just say?!" Taehyung asks his hands itching to grab the younger and punish the day light out of him.

""TaeTae!" Jungkook repeats happily while Jin shakes his head a little. "Namjoon." He says looking at the koala, knowing he told the bunny.

"Turn back and come with me." The elder wolf demands but the koala shakes his head and hides further into Jimin's shirt, the panda looks conflicted and just remains silent.

"You don't get to call me that." Taehyung growls at the bunny who now pouts. "Why not?"

The wolf takes a deep breath before walking right past the bunny. Too angry to deal with it right now. He hadn't told him his name on purpose, he didn't want the bunny to know his name.

Meanwhile Jin is carrying the koala upstairs and Jimin just softly tugs on the bunny's shirt. "Told you not to call him that."

"But it's his name!" Jungkook protests. "Yes, Jungkook is your name but you like to be called Kookie right?" Jimin asks and the bunny nods with a pout on his lips.

"Is TaeTae sad now?"

"Bunny..." Jimin warns. "Master." Jungkook corrects himself.

"Yes he is, go apologise okay?" Jimin says and the bunny nods before walking up the stairs where Taehyung went. He doesn't know what room he's in so he just calls out for his master.

"Master!"

No response. "Master!" He tries again until down the hall a door opens up.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asks clearly annoyed by the situation.

"Bunny wanted to apologise. He didn't mean to upset master, bunny didn't know." He says and Taehyung scoffs. "I told you before I left. Only refer to me as master."

The bunny thinks about this, he doesn't seem to remember this but he just assumes it's right. "Bunny is sorry."

"It's okay, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at Namjoon. Though next time you're getting spanked." He points out before pushing his hair out of his face.

Kookie covers his bum with a pout.

"Don't like." He mutters and the wolf grins. "You're not supposed to like it."

"Master?" The bunny asks with wide eyes. "Will panda sleep with bunny again? Bunny doesn't like sleeping alone."

"Too bad, you'll have to get used to it. Now leave me alone I have work to do." Taehyung says shoving the bunny out of his office and shutting the door.

The bunny angrily pouts and stomps off. Stupid master is not nice to bunny at all. Jimin's master is way nicer and Jimin isn't even a good boy like Jungkook is.

"Jimin." Jungkook says crashing his body into his best friends.

"I want to go home, back to owner." He pouts. "Owner was nice to bunny."

"We can't Kookie, owner sold us. We belong to these people now." Jimin says softly rubbing the bunnies back, careful not to touch his tail. Knowing the bunny doesn't like to be touched there without permission.

Suddenly the bunny sits up and for a second sits frozen until his ears and tails disappear, making you think he's just a human.

"Bunny..." Jimin asks knowing damn well the kid is about to do something stupid.

"NO!" Bunny yells. "It's bunny's birthday! And nobody is nice to bunny! I hate it here! I want to go back to owner!" He yells racing to the door and trying to pull the thing open.

Unfortunately for him, Jin and Taehyung aren't stupid, the door is locked.

The bunny burst into tears while slamming his fist against the door in frustration.

"Bunny hates it here! Bunny hates master! Bunny hates everything!"

Jimin sighs trying to approach the bunny but he's roughly pushed away. "Bunny wants cuddles! But stupid master is meanie! Bunny hates him!" He cries while trashing his arms around him.

Taehyung appears on top of the stairs looking beyond mad.

First the bunny calls him by his name, then he goes to throw a tantrum.

But then again, it's the bunnies birthday. And nobody acknowledged it.

"Bunny please calm down!" Jimin says looking as distressed as ever.

"Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung growls walking down the stairs. Jimin immediately extends his claws, ready to fight the wolf.

"Get up, we're going to get cake."

This surprises both Jimin and the bunny. They look up with wide eyes. "Jimin can come." Taehyung states grabbing his coat of its hanger.

"Wait really?" Bunny asks with wide eyes. The wolf nods. "Yes, now let's go."

Normally Taehyung would never do such a thing, especially not for a hybrid that he paid over eight million for.

"Bunny jumps up and even Jimin is a little excited. At the same time he feels guilty, he hadn't payed enough attention to the bunny on his birthday. Maybe Namjoon was right, maybe he is a bad friend.

Bunny wipes his tears and nose on his sleeve much to Taehyung's distaste. Yet, he bites his tongue and ignores it.

The bunny is obviously not really normal. He's innocent and a little stupid. He barely understand what's going on and Taehyung is really trying to understand the bunny but the hybrid is like his polar opposite.

He unlocks the door and walks outside to his car, he gets in and demands the bunny to ride shotgun. The bunny doesn't listen and climbs in the back with Jimin.

Taehyung sighs, his hands gripping the stirring wheel. He is trying his hardest to suppress his anger.

The ride is not too long but exhausting none the less. Jungkook won't shut up and Jimin is only encouraging him.

So when they pull up to a small bakery Taehyung is beyond relieved that soon the bunnies mouth will be stuffed with food and unable to produce noise.

They walk into the small bakery seeing they're the only people there besides the owner.

Bunny immediately starts trembling when he smells the predator in the air.

A pale boy is leaning on the counter, seemingly human but don't be deceived.

"Taehyung." The boy says with a smile on his face.

"Yoongi." The wolf nods.

Yoongi curiously looks at the bunny, sniffing the air and licking his lips. "Did you bring food?" Yoongi jokes.

The bunny just trembles slightly and Jimin reassuringly rubs between his ears, careful not to touch them too much.

"This is my hybrid, get him your best cake, give the panda a cupcake. Three drinks, the usual for me and two caramel frappe's for them." Taehyung says and bunny smiles happily.

"Don't worry buns, I won't hurt you." Yoongi says before two ears pop up from beneath his hair.

"Pretty." The bunny mumbles while looking at the tiger ears.

Yoongi nods.

"What's the occasion?" He then asks.

"I JUST TURNED 18!" The bunny yells making Taehyung's eye twitch. Yoongi chuckles at the bunny's behaviour.

"Taehyung why don't you sing for your bunny?"

"No!"

»»»