T W E N T Y T W O

»»»

"Bunny sleepy." The younger mumbles while pushing away the wolf's hands.

Taehyung who's rather satisfied with the previous events chuckles and just picks the bunny up. "You also stink, so let's get you washed up."

Bunny allows his master to carry him to the bathroom where he has run a bad for the hybrid. Putting him down he points at the clothes the bunny no doubt has been wearing for a week.

"Master." The bunny shyly says when Taehyung puts him down on the edge of the bathtub. "T-thank you for making bunny pop, feels good."

The wolf chuckles. "I made you cum." He corrects making the bunny a little confused. "C-cum?"

"Yes bunny, 'pop' isn't a word the grown ups use. I doubt kids even use it. Anyway, cum is the correct word, I made you cum." He explains while the bunny just tilts his head a little.

"Cum." The hybrid mumbles, testing the word on his lips before smiling and nodding. "Thank you for making bunny cum!"

Taehyung grins before nodding his head.

"Good bunny."

And boy does Jungkook love this praise, his smile is wide while his eyes seem to shine in happiness.

"Now let's get you undressed." Taehyung says and the bunny blushes a little before eagerly nodding his head. "P-Promise m-master won't laugh?" He asks and Taehyung shakes his head. "O-other m-master called KooKoo s-sad and gross."

Taehyung balls his fist but keep his face smiling. "Well..." he starts wondering what he could say to make the bunny feel better. "Jin is insane."

And he starts to think his brother really is. Wasn't it Jin who scolded him for 'abusing' the bunny. Wasn't it Jin who said he should try the softer approach? What made him turn around?

"Let's get you out of this hoodie." Taehyung mumbles before going to lift it. Jungkook nods and softly and raises his arms.

Taehyung lifts the hoodie and stands frozen while staring at the poor bunny. The hoodie dropping to the floor while staring at the poor younger in front of him.

Bruises and marks are let all over his body, he remembers peeking at the bunny when he was getting changed, he remembers the untouched skin without a single mark.

"Bunny." He breathes.

"What did he do to you?"

The bunny just shakes his head while starting to fidget.

"Bunny why don't you show your ears and tail?" He then asks almost scared that Jin has done something horrible to them.

"M-master hurt them." The bunny whispers and Taehyung shakes his head. "Show me baby, show me your ears, you're safe yeah?"

The bunny hesitates but soon his ears and tail pop up.

Taehyung studies the ears and feels anger rise as he sees the marks of either a cane or a switch covering the bunny's ears.

His mouth falls open which freaks the bunny out as well.

He starts crying again and as quick as they came the ears are gone.

"S-sorry master, kookie did—"

"It's okay." He says grabbing the bunny and pulling him close. "Don't be scared, I've got you."

"B-bunny wanna feel good master, make bunny come again. Feels good please master."

"Don't call me master Kookie, I'm not like him." The wolf says.

"Call me TaeTae."

»»»

Y'all probs hating me for making Jin an asshole