S I X T E E N

»»»

Min Yoongi is really a special snowflake. A little odd and strangely calm for a tiger. As if he was trained to sit still and be pretty.

"Yoongi." The dog says and Yoongi walks over, hands behind his back and face to the floor.

"You're trained aren't you?" Hoseok asks and just like he expected the tiger tenses up, almost trembling a little. This only makes the dom more curious to what story is behind the tiny man.

"Who trained you?" He asks now standing up to tower over the tiger. The creature now trembling, who raised a tiger to be this weak and submissive?

"I'm not going to hurt you." Hoseok says softly raising the younger's face with his hand. "Don't lower your head, you're pretty, show it."

The tiger nods.

"Speak, I like hearing your voice." He then demands and Yoongi softly speaks up. "Yes sir."

"Don't call me sir, call me master."

"O-okay— Master."

Hozeok hums, satisfied with what he's teaching the lion. Maybe he shouldn't have send Chaelin off, the tiger could learn a lot from her. At the same time Charlin might overwhelm him, though she means well she can be a lot. Which is healthy lion energy she carries, every hybrid comes with extra energy, usually it's trained or punished out of them. Hoseok likes hybrids when they're using their energy, he likes them running around and challenging him. It keeps things fun.

Unfortunately he can't fuck Chaelin yet to put her in her place, but Yoongi, oh he could have so much fun with Yoongi. Unfortunately, the tiger will take time to get comfortable.

"Who trained you?" The dog asks already planning to kill them, of course not before torturing them to the extent of insanity. Yoongi is his now and his wish is Hoseok's demand.

He's under Hoseok's protection and if anyone dare hurt his hybrid they'll pay in blood.

"They're all dead." Yoongi says, Yoongi has been around Taehyung long enough to follow Hoseok's train of murderous thoughts.

"They are?" He asks with a smirk on his face. "Good."

Hoseok sighs while approaching the tiger with a soft smile.

"I don't have many rules, I have three be exact." He tells the tiger who is a little surprised at the news. "One, do not ever disrespect me." He says his voice deep and warning.

"O-okay." Yoongi stutters.

"Two." He leans in a little. "Two, always ask permission for going out."

Again Yoongi stutters an okay.

"And last but certainly not least, always make clear when I'm crossing a boundary. Use your safe words, hit me, push me, yell at me, I don't care how but set your boundaries okay?"

Yoongi nods and feel strangely comfortable with these rules. They aren't bad at all.

"Now we're going to have to do a lot of things with you, you were trained to perfection I can tell, getting loose will be harsh especially since every little display of dominance will whip you back into your old obedient ways." The dog sighs shaking his head a little. "I like my hybrids as themselves, energetic, bratty, curious and lively. It has been trained out of you I know that and I do in no way blame you for that but we'll work on finding your true self again am I understood?"

"Yes master." Yoongi says with wide eyes. He had expected a lot when Taehyung had dumped him here but he can say with all his heart that he had not expected this.

"Why are you so nice to me?" Yoongi asks and Hoseok raises am eyebrow. "Why wouldn't I be nice Yoongi? You're a human being just as much as I am."

Yoongi smiles before nodding his head.

"Now let's start, we're going to decorate you your very own room, of course eventually you'll be sleeping with me but I want you and Chaelin to both have your own space as well. Your room is your place and no punishment of any kind will ever take place in there." Hoseok explains and Yoongi is only getting more and more surprised by the second.

This man is perfect, kind, understanding but a good kind of strict.

"You'll get to pick the furniture and paint for the room, we'll have men come over tomorrow who will follow your every demand and your room will be finished by tomorrow evening, though the paint will need time to dry a little longer." Hoseok rambles on only then noticing the small tug on his sleeve.

"C-can I have t-them draw stuff on my w-wall?" Yoongi asks with red cheeks. Hoseok nods. "Of course you can, anything for my hybrids."

"C-can they m-make a s-savannah like-"

Hoseok lowers his phone.

"Done, they'll be here in 15." Hoseok says and to his surprise Yoongi smiles, an adorable gummy smile that he could stare at for days.

"thank you." Yoongi says without stuttering and Hoseok smiles. "Don't thank me, you've earned it by now."

Yoongi smiles sadly.

"Do I have to s-sleep with you now?" He asks and Hoseok sighs a little. "No, of course I would like to sleep with you but remember my rule, set your own boundaries, in the mean time I'll use the flesh light Taehyung keeps sending me."

Yoongi smiles. Nearly all his life sex had been expected from him and yes Hoseok did want to fuck him but Hoseok made it Yoongi's choice, his choice.

Taehyung expected him to have sex with him, but Hoseok, Hoseok just expects the tiger to respect him. That's all.

"Taehyung gives you flesh lights?" Yoongi asks and Hoseok nods. "That man is truly disturbed but good at heart."

Yoongi nods before looking up at Hoseok.

Taehyung could've given Yoongi to everyone, he could've thrown him out on the streets, hell he could've killed him, himself but no. He chose to trust the weak and abused hybrid that was hiding in the streets of Seoul.

He choose to believe in Yoongi to not betray him.

Just like he chose Hoseok to be his owner, not some power thirsty mafia leader.

And as much as Kim Taehyung pretends to not care about anything or anyone...

Actions speak louder than words.

»»»