4~[Playful Teasing]

I fussed over my suit and appearance over the reflection seen on the glass wall on the side.

"Another day of work," I muttered, slightly dissatisfied with how early I got up because of my job.

I heard the click of some sort and the door of the unit next door opened. Min-hyung and BLACKPINK emerged from the unit. The girls were dressed than usual since they're going to appear in public.

I greeted them with a  polite smile. "Good morning."

I was greeted with a chorus of mornings and we all headed to the elevator. I stood in front of them and maintained a serious look. Today, I needed to put more effort and not be laid back since we're going public and I shouldn't do my job half-assed but rather be professional in every way.

"Bodyguard-oppa, you look more serious than ever." Lisa noticed.

I saw the others agree even Min-hyung.

"Well, I try to be more professional and do my job more diligently since you, my clients, are going public."

They seemed to understand my answer as they nodded. Eventually, we arrived at the ground floor. I was the first to go out and led them to the entrance where I was left alone with the girls since Min-hyung came to get the van we'll be using as transportation.

In time, a black van stopped in front of us, I quickly assumed it was Min-hyung and was right as he got out, immediately assisting the girls to board it. I was the last one to go in and chose to sit near the door.

"Ah, I still feel sleepy..." Rosè queried.

"You guys slept early right?" Min-hyung questioned. "I told you to sleep early so that you four would be in your best shape today."

"We three slept well, Manager-oppa. But I'm not sure with Jisoo-unnie." Jennie smirked while looking at Jisoo.

"Yah! What's that supposed to mean?" she responded with a fierce tone.

Lisa joined in as well. "She was thinking about a certain someone yesterday."

My brow subconsciously raised itself as I was surprised with what I heard. I was a little curious with who that person might be but I kept my mouth shut, just observing quietly on the side with an amused countenance.

"Ani(No), ani(no). I wasn't doing such thing." she turned and glared at the girls who just snickered at her.

"Jisoo," Min-hyung said, a warning tone adapted to his voice.

"I'm not, Oppa. Why won't you believe me?" she whined, making a cute pouting face.

'Damn, that's uncalled for.'

I averted my eyes and faced the window. I wasn't allowing myself to get caught with that kind of expression. This was gonna be a bit unprofessional if I get caught.

'Well, it's not like I have feelings for her. She's just so cute but that's it.'

After a while, we arrived at the destination and Min-hyung parked the car. I opened the door and started assisting the girls going out as well. The last to go was Jisoo who all of a sudden tripped on the way down. I quickly came to her aid, wrapping my arms around her with the intent to help her find her balance and be steady.

"Be careful," I reminded her with a smile.

She was in a daze for a bit as she blushed. I realized that I was holding unto her for too long so I hastily pulled away and apologized.