7~[Genuinely Worried]

Kim Jisoo's POV

I had woken up a bit later from my sleeping. I still felt a bit sleepy but when my eyes traveled over to the side, I saw (Y/N) peacefully dozing off on the chair, his head hung low with his eyes closed.

He looked so innocent and peaceful sleeping, the aura he currently has was completely different from when he was awake, just as his expression. Suddenly, an urge to touch his face came over to me and hit me like a brick. I slowly sat up, careful not put too much pressure and move my injured ankle a lot.

I remembered the scene earlier, (Y/N) rushing over to me once I tripped and injured my ankle during live filming. I hadn't even realized him that he was beside me and became only aware of his presence when he barraged me with sudden multiple questions, asking if I was okay. The genuine worried look he had was surprising, even more so that he was panicking at the same time.

Now back to the present, the silence inside the room along with only the two of us being here further fueled my desire to touch his face. He just looked so innocent and tranquil. As my hand moved towards his face, my heart started racing as well as my cheeks got hot.

I touched his face like he was a fragile glass that could break at any moment, he felt warm though. I was very happy just to be able to touch his face and I knew I was getting ahead of myself as I slowly neared my face over to his.

'He really looks so cute, innocently sleeping like this...'

I stared at his face for quite a time, relishing the moment to see his handsome face up close. This would be a rare sight to see being that he wouldn't always look like this except when he was sleeping.

"Thank you for coming to my aid, (Y/N)..."

I withdrew immediately since someone might see what I was doing and he might woke up so I got back to laying down the bed and just staring at the ceiling. My heart was still racing just from thinking about (Y/N), my stomach felt fluttery and I couldn't think straight at all. I knew I was still blushing judging from the fact that my cheeks felt hot and the unusual flustered feeling was still present.

'Oh my god, I touched his face without permission. What am I doing...?'

"Hmm, Jisoo? Are you awake?"

Hearing (Y/N)'s voice, our group's handsome bodyguard made me quite feel a bit more flustered and embarrassed than ever, maybe so because of what I had just did, secretly touching his face and staring at it while he was sleeping. I tried calming my heart down and took a chance to take a big breath.

I turned my head and responded, "Yes, I'm awake. Thank you for taking care of me, (Y/N)-oppa."

(Y/N) scratched the back of his head and gave me a warm smile. I had noticed that he always did this gesture whenever he wasn't sure of how to respond and such. Realizing these things made me think that I was really observing him in a way.

"Did the girls arrive yet?"

"Nope, looks like they're still recording."

Silence ensued inside the room as neither of us said something after. I was feeling out of it with just being with (Y/N), this was not good for my mental state. I saw (Y/N) move closer to me and reached for the ice pack beside me.

"Looks like it's not cold anymore," (Y/N) spoke and grabbed it. "It needs to be replaced."

Then all of a sudden, a voice came. "I'll replace it,"

It was one of the staff here in this recording studio. (Y/N) agreed and thanked the staff before giving him the ice pack. The staff then excused himself and left us to go get another one. (Y/N) got back to his seat then fished out his phone.