8~[Photoshoot]

Park (Y/N)'s POV

I fell down the bed with a thud, my body eventually relaxing at the soft comforter. My bodyguard duties were done for today as my clients were finally settled safely next door.

Today was especially tiring given that something unfortunate happened to Jisoo. I stared at the ceiling with my thoughts just going crazy thinking about many things. I shook my head and pushed myself off the bed, I still had to wash up before sleeping.

I got up and prepared my clothes before exiting my room and heading towards the bath. The unit seemed silent and it looked like Min-hyung had yet to come back. I entered the bathroom and immediate stripped down my clothes. I put my dirty clothes unto the basket before jumping in the shower.

I slathered shampoo to my hair and massaged my head with my fingers then I thoroughly washed my hair. Now moving on, I scrubbed every inch of my body getting rid of the dirt and all then going under the shower to rinse.

After finishing up, I grabbed a clean towel and wrapped it on my lower part. I exited the bathroom and was greeted with the sight of Min-hyung chilling on the sofa.

"Hey,"

I nodded my head, "I'll go ahead and sleep. Good night."

"Yeah, thank you for your hard work."

I headed straight to my room and changed into some comfortable shorts, leaving my upper body naked. My eyes shifted over towards the glass door which lead to a small space where the beautiful skyline of Seoul could be seen. I walked up towards it and slid the glass door open, letting the cold air rush inside. It was definitely cold, even more so that I was topless. I decided to throw on a sweatshirt at least as protection for the cold temperature.

I stood outside and silently admired the beautiful night sky that was littered with stars, making the scenery dreamy and pleasing to the eyes. All of a sudden, I could hear some kind of noise. It sounded like someone was singing. Their voice sounded rich and mellow, almost like a lullaby.

It was Jisoo, her voice was coming from the other side of the balcony where I was at. It didn't seem like she noticed my presence here so I kept quiet myself, casually listening to her singing. It was an unfamiliar song but the way she's singing it was pleasing to the ears.

I couldn't notice the small curling upwards of the corner of my lips, not only when I saw the reflection of my face on the glass door.

'The sound of her voice is like lullaby to me...'

Once her singing eventually came to an end, I complimented her. "Your singing was great."

"Ah!"

"To your left, it's me, (Y/N)." I lightly chuckled from surprising her.

"Oh, oppa! You scared me,"

"Sorry," I said sheepishly.

"When were you there? Did you hear me sing all the way?"

"I just got here a while ago, getting some fresh air. I didn't hear the whole song though,"

I could hear an audible sigh of relief from the other side. It was maybe because she was shy since someone was secretly listening to her without her knowledge.

"The girls are sleeping?"

"Yes,"

"What about you? Aren't you supposed to be asleep now especially that you're currently injured?" I couldn't help but express concern.

"Ah, but I can't seem to fall asleep so I decided to stare at the stars to calm my mind."

"I see..." I trailed off then said, "You should sleep now as your body needs rest."