Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Amelia

As soon as we reached home, I jumped out of the car to escape the rigid atmosphere. Aiden followed me to the house and opened the door. A security person came inside and dropped the suitcase in my bedroom. He wished both of us a pleasant night and left the mansion.

I walked into the hall to climb the stairs when I heard him. "Come here." His voice was as always- authoritative but with subtle softness. I stop in my tracks, to walk back and stand in front of him. He looked into my eyes with hidden love and raised his hand to brush away my wild curls which refused to stay under the band. I raise my head and look at him. His eyes, which always carry tenderness for me, now display one more emotion -hurt.

Why? There were so many questions flooding in my mind. But before I could put them forth, he promoted his question "Why didn't you call me? I would have booked a private jet for you instead of taking a standard flight." I stood there facing him completely perplexed. So was this the reason why he was angry with me? I fidget with my fingers, slightly tensed on how he would receive my answer. "I know... But I wanted to surprise you by reaching New York early. I worked overtime and completed my project in advance."

He looks at me surprised and then nibbles my cheek looking straight into my eyes. "I am sorry baby girl for being angry with you a while ago but it would have been much better if you informed me about your trip earlier. I was so much worried about you." I nod my head in understanding and apologize. "It is okay ...." he mumbles hugging me "But why you did not pick up my calls?" I look at him surprised. "I did not receive any calls from you, Aiden," I reply to him back and show my phone. He looks at my caller list intently when something strikes me. I was walking in the hotel lobby, texting my friend when somebody bumped into me and my phone fell. It was probably the reason why I couldn't receive his calls. He understands me and kisses my forehead. "Next time never fail to call me when you don't receive my calls. I was very agitated about your safety."

After all the emotional drama that we had, I groused like a little child who is deprived of her cookie "Aiden?".

Aiden

She starts playing with my buttons as usual. What does she want? I hold her small hands in my large ones to stop her from working the buttons and lift her head to look at me. "What is it that you require little girl?" I ask her fondling her soft cheeks. She peeps into my eyes for a moment and her vision diverts to my lips. I smile at her cute expressions of asking things from me. I can figure out every minuscule of her even when her lips are sealed. "Come on," I murmur and slip my hand behind her neck. Adjusting her crown, I tilt my head and capture her lips.

Those juicy pink lips are my life, passion, longing, and everything for me. We pull apart after a while and I ask her "Little girl, did you have your dinner in the flight?" She shakes her head. I tell her to freshen up and come down by the time the dinner is ready.

She comes down after twenty minutes wearing blue pajamas and a pink top with a cute teddy painted on it exactly matching her dainty face. Her hair was in a hash, tied into a muddled bun. I smile at her delicate self arranging the plates on the dining table. Though my 'little girl' is so much in disarray, she manages to look ambrosial. "Hmm" she moans closing her eyes and feasting on the vegetable Biryani I prepared a while ago and my little friend instantly becomes crazy admiring her sweet doings.

I clear my throat trying all means to act normal and tell her not to moan while having dinner. She looks at me bewildered but continues to eat telling me about her trip. After we finish dinner I squat on the sofa of the living room with her in my lap and braid her hair as she was too tired to tame it right. A crazy work that lightens me while I enjoy doing it.

After watching TV for a while in the living room, I carry her bridal style to our bedroom. Since we were engaged, I got all her things shifted to my room and slept on the same bed. I pull the cover on both of us and she nuzzles her head in my chest as usual. I peck her forehead and close my eyes wishing her goodnight.

After a few hours in the midnight....

She was sleeping beside me on the bed. Her everywoman part was pressed to mine making me intoxicated to lecher her more. She is like a drug, that I have got addicted to consume every day. No matter how hard I try, I cannot stop myself from prurient about her.

Aiden, hold yourself, just a few months from now, she will be completely yours. Don't be played by your lascivious thoughts and act like a beast. My stability tries to teach me. I try pacifying my growing libido as I strive to move out of her proximity to ease my craving nerves. Aiden, Hold a bit of self control else you will find her running away before she is yours. But alas, shattering every hope of my escape she holds me firm and slowly opens her eyes. "You aren't asleep little girl?" She shakes her head and abruptly slides over me.

My hands move to her hips massaging them and she moans my name loud. Sensually her hands guide my arms to her breasts and I grab the opportunity to explore her womanliness. After moments of tactile touches, I suck on her breasts and engulf her bristles in my unchaste grip. She oozes out a loud moan from my caresses and straddles me rubbing her core to my bulge.

Her hands then move hedonistically on my hairy chest exploring my body. I close my eyes absorbed by her sybaritic touches. She then pulls forward and her hand slides down holding my erection. I grunt under my breath being absorbed in a euphoric pleasure and my fingers move to her core. Both of us quickly get rid of our clothes exposing ourselves to each other's naked bodies. I sat her on the edge of the bed with her legs resting on my shoulders. I then finger her vulva. Her body becomes shaky with my strong, persistent finger movements as her breaths become fast and heavy. "Aiden" she moans my name aloud as I slide my other finger also into her. Pulling my fingers in and out of her I pleasure her sweet spot for one last time as she spills her liquid. Taking shallow breaths for a few minutes she comes out of her orgasmic state and reaches between my legs to pull my shaft into her mouth.

I raise the upper part of my body to look at her in shock. What a tease that she is! Loud snarls escape my lips as she works on my manhood. I grip her hair tight enjoying her movements. After some time I fill her mouth releasing my seeds.

With sweaty bodies and pulsating breaths, we lay beside each other in absolute exultant satisfaction and close our eyes with contentment.

My cute little wife - I do not know what more challenges she has in her sleeve to offer me but the question is, will I be able to confront her provocations?