Dentist (imagine for BarbaraSieger5)

"Becca, you'll be okay," Ashton said quietly, kissing my cheek.

My leg bounced in the waiting room as I waited for Luke, who was going to give me a filling.

It embarrassed me, and scared me, and if Ash hadn't dragged me here I wouldn't be here.

As much as I loved him, I hated him right now.

"I don't wanna do this," I whispered.

"I know you don't, but it won't fix itself. It's only Luke,"

"That's easy for you to think, you've known him for years,"

"You've known him for a couple too," he pointed out, "and he's the softest person you'll ever meet,"

"Becca?" Calum called, "you actually came,"

"Yeah, cos I made her,"

Ashton pulled me up, taking me through to Luke who stood talking with Michael.

"Wow we have a party in here," I grumbled, "why are you all here?"

"Well it's our job?" Luke chuckled, "and Michael came to hold your hand,"

"I don't need someone to hold my hand,"

"Whatever you say," he smirked.

"Sit down for me then, this won't take long," Luke said, slipping on a pair of gloves. Ash lightly pushed me towards the chair, Calum smiling sadly and putting a bib round me.

Ashton and Michael took a seat, Luke lowering the chair and putting on a mask.

"Ash dragged you here huh?" he chuckled, turning on the light, "open up for me,"

Doing as he said, I cringed as he used his mirror, gently pressing onto the tooth.

"Twenty minutes tops, you'll be okay,"

I hummed and looked up at Calum, who squeezed my shoulder. Luke came back by my side and tilted my head moving the light back over.

"I'm gonna numb you now,"

"Wait," I said quietly.

"Well I can't wait too long,"

"Hold my hand," I begged the other two, holding my hands out and gripping theirs.

"It's not that bad,"

"Luke," Calum sighed, "it is if you're scared,"

"I know, I just mean it's not as bad as you think,"

I felt my lip trembling, even more when I thought about how much I was embarrassing myself. Ashton shushed me and kissed my hand, Luke tapping my chin.

"Just take a deep breath,"

"I can't,"

"Yes you can," Michael said, "close your eyes,"

"Ashton,"

"Becca," he mirrored.

"Stop him,"

"You need to let him do this," he explained, holding my torso as I tried to sit up. He flattened his hand against my stomach and rubbed small circles onto it.

"Just breathe,"

Calum rested his hand on my shoulder and I opened my mouth, Luke wiggling my cheek as he put the numbing in. I flinched, Calum holding my shoulder instead, and then it was over.

"All done," Ashton smiled, standing up.

"No!"

He pouted and sat back down.

"Don't do that," I whined, "Please,"

I felt myself getting tearful, overwhelmed with the atmosphere- he could see it too.

Carefully, he tucked my hair behind my ears and kissed my hand, letting me hold his against me.

"It's okay,"

"I'm scared,"

"The worst part is over," Michael assured.

"It's a bit noisy, but nothing else hurts. You gonna let me do it?"

"No,"

"Come on," Calum encouraged, "use my headphones and listen to some music.

So I did that.

While Luke and Calum did the filling, Ash and Michael held my hand.
I kept my eyes shut, trying to ignore everything until it was done.

"See, you did it," Ashton smiled, helping me up.

"Never again,"

"Then floss," Luke teased.

"I do,"

"Liar," they all said, Ashton hugging me.

"I'm moving in with my mum again,"

"Why?"

"So I don't have to see you guys,"

Michael pushed my shoulder, Luke humming and Calum pouting. Ashton just laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Nah, you love us really,"