Chapter 12

Ciara~
I woke up from my phone ringing so much so I went to go take a shower while Jordan in the bed sleeping after I got out the shower I put on this.

Jordan wake up I gotta make my bed and it's 12:06pm why you didn't go to school?

Cause ion got to if I don't want to school a choice plus I wanna take care of my baby.

Just cause you got me pregnant don't mean I'm your baby I'm not ready for a relationship yet plus last time we went together you cheated I don't know if you would do it now I just wanna be friends right now reaching over to my phone.

Alright I see.. but are you going to tell your ma about the baby ?

Ya I'm a Little scared I hope Morgan ain't tell ha.

We headed down the stairs seeing my mom on the couch watching tv.

Ma I gotta tell you something don't get mad alright.

What you gotta tell me ?

I'm pregnant..

Pregnant ? Turning down the tv..

Ya ma I was going to tell you before but you was at work and I just don't know what to do.

Do Morgan know about this ?

Ya I already told her.

Okay s- so how you know u pregnant and who got you pregnant?

I took a pregnancy test the other day and umm Jordan got me pregnant.

Ima set you a doctor appointment cause them things be lying sometimes.

So what if I am pregnant are you going to support me?

Ciara don't ask that dumb ass question again yes ima support you, u my daughter what I'm supposed to do!

Morgan~
I texted Nevaeh to see if she was going to the party..

Me- you coming to the party with me and Kevin them ?

Bestiee🤪- my family here and idk if I can go but tell trey I said I love him.

Me- bitch why tf you didn't tell me you and trey talk ?!

Bestiee🤪- forget my bad😬

Me- spill the tea I wanna know everything!!

Bestiee🤪- that day we was at school and we got in trouble when you left bout 3 mins later he ask me if I was talking to sum one and I said no so boom we together 😂!

Me- dang needa get like you but man this party gone be litt it's a big Miami party really wanted you to go so I can have someone to talk to!

Bestiee🤪- rightt but i got to go FaceTime me when y'all link.

Me- alright

I went to go take a shower and I got dressed I put on this.

I sat on my bed waiting on Trayvon to come I already gave them my location

🅱️rother- we outside .

Me- alright.

I snuck out my window and ran to get In the car it was already 3:12pm the party started at 7 to 12 so we went back to they lil crib.

Hey y'all!

Wassup Morgan! Everybody said

You look good no cap Bryson said licking his lips.

Thanks but Nevaeh said she couldn't go cause ha family was over but she wanted me to tell you that she love you.

Alright tell her I said I love ha too trey said smiling.

Later that day..
we all sat down on our phones waiting till 7 comes.

Aye so you told ya mom you was with us ? Trey said

No I snuck out she won't no I hope not.

I got up to sit next to Trayvon that was on his phone.

Hey blood 😂

Wassup you good ?

I can't say hey to my brother

I mean I ain't say that looking up and down at me.

I left and sat by Kevin cause he was lowkey boring me.

What you doing ??

Chilling but aye I needa show you something.

Alright

I followed him down the hall into some room he shut the door behind me.

So what you wanted ?

He placed one hand around my neck and started kissing me our tongues connect then I stoped.

W- why you do that ?

You know you liked it don't cap shawty he said Licking his lips.

I- I m-

I got you stuttering now he laugh while making eye contact with me.

**What Kevin and Morgan got going on find out on the next chapter.. comment and share for more chapters ❤️.