Chapter 24

Jordan~
I had went to sleep it was already 2:14am so her ma should be home now so I got up and left I got into my car and went home.

That afternoon..

Ciara~
I got up and went to the bathroom to take and shower I put on Ella Mai-24/7 singing to lyrics.

After that I brush my teeth and put on my clothes and put on some lotion and deodorant I put on this.

After that I went out the house and went to the gas station to get me some snacks after that I drove to his house

Jordan let me in !

Shii you got on them pants you making me wanna have another baby with you!

I laugh.. anyways what you doing ?

Nothing eating you hungry?

Nah i got my snacks it be so quite in here now I really miss your ma.

Ya i know she can't watch me get my diploma and see her grandson he said with a tear dripping down his face.

Cmon Jordan we finna go to the mall we need to get some clothes for the baby.

Right now ? I'm tired you had me up from last night I thought you was gonna wake up so I went to sleep and woke up early to leave.

What you mean you didn't have to leave I need a cuddle from you I said smiling.

Well shii we can do it right now he said laughing.

Nah we finna go to the mall and next time I go back to the doctor you coming with me.

Alright I will but let's wait a minute before we go cause I'm tired.

Ugh fine what you cooking anyways.

Bacon and toast what's gonna be the baby name we need to figure that out now.

I think khyree Amere I said.

Thanks cute so that's the baby name ?

Ya I like it.

Alright.

**this chapter a lil boring but make sure you like and share my story also check out my other story if you haven't read it yet ♥️.