Chapter 23

Morgan~
Hey Kevin I missed you so much!

Hey lil sis where the food cause I'm hungry ?

Cmon I show you but where the gang at ?

They ain't wanna come so ain't make them anyways who yo sister ?

The one that got the white dress on with the straight hair.

Damnn she bad as fuck and she how old ?

16 finna be 17

Damn then she got ass I maybe need to show her what good dick is.

Nigga !!

Shii my bad but where the food ?

Here we got cookies cupcake and pizza n wings the lemonade over there.

Ciara~
Everybody it's time for the gender reveal to start will everybody come outside please !

"Here we go Jordan" I said in his ear

If you team boy stand over here and if you team girl stand on the right.

While everybody moved places my stomach started feeling some type of way we then started counting down..

5....4...3...2...1 POP!

I jump all over Jordan really happy everybody was happy and smiling me and Jordan kissed cause we had a baby boy !!

Aaah teamm boy !!! Everybody said

Aww I wanted a girl but congratulations sister Morgan said

After that we played music and everybody dance and ate food and just had fun for the rest of the day.

At night..
Everybody then left we had to clean up everything I was so full and tired i couldn't do nothing..

Jordan can you take Ciara home please ?

Ya cmon c.

I wanna go home too Morgan said

You staying right here with me and helping me clean up.

Jordan~
I picked up Ciara and took her to my car I then place her on the back seat and drove off to her house.

When we got to her house I walk in and went to her room she was knock out so I just laid on the bed watching tv till her mom came.

I felt really bad about how I been acting around her Ik I'm not the best boyfriend she ever had but I don't want her to think I'm the worst she ever had plus I'm having her baby i don't wanna be a bad father or be on child support and can't see my son I love Ciara with my heart and I don't wanna lose her or my son.

***she had a baby boyyy !!
** who was team boy ? Before the gender reveal
*still think Jordan cheating ?