Chapter 1: Monday Morning's

Y/N: Your Name

B/F/N: Best Friends Name

Y/N' POV

You wake up to the beeping of my alarm clock. Oh you hate Monday's. Just thinking about going back to school made you want to curl into a ball a cry yourself to sleep, which you did try to do, and nearly did so, until..

"Y/N, time to wake up. It's a new year of school" your mum echoed from the bottom of the stairs.

"Fine I'm getting up", you whipped your bed covers off you, sat up straight and took a long stretch and yawn. "What time is it mum?", you asked wiping the sleep out of your eyes.

"It's 8am love" your mum smiled.

You jumped up and run downstairs, school starts at 9am and you have to meet your best friend B/F/N at their house by half past eight. You grabbed a slice of bread and threw it into the toaster, while breakfast was cooking you were a blur to your mum as you ran upstairs to get ready for school.

After getting ready you run back down hug your mum goodbye and start to run out of the door. Luckily you are stopped by your mum who passes you lunch money and your slice of toast you had just forgotten about. After that you thanked your mum and started walking towards B/F/N's house.

You get to your friends just in time. Just before you knock on the door it opens and you and B/F/N smile at each other. After a quick handshake you made when you first met you both turned and started the ten minute walk to school.