Chapter 9: The backstory of Black Cat and Gwen Stacy

A/N: Yes I know. I haven't updated this book for a while.. well I am back now.. well for now.. Ok I'm joking I will try to keep up with this book and other books that I will be writing. Speaking of my other books I will be continuing with my re-write for the Reader X Blackwidow book called 'Russian Spy' and continue with my book "The New Avenger". Other books I may start on will be lots of Reader X Overwatch characters type books for an example, D.Va and tracer, not one-shots but the whole reader x stuff. So check the books out and enough about me on to the new chapter of My Sunlight!

You and Gwen found quite place to get changed then walked back to her place. You were still wincing at the pain from the roundhouse kick that Black Cat gave you. Gwen noticed this and looked at you after you both crossed the road. "I have some pills you could take when we get to my place." she smiled to you. 

You forced a smile to form as you continued to walk. 

Time-skip to you and Gwen in her room.

Gwen walked back into her room from the kitchen with the water and ibuprofen that she promised to get you. You thanked her and gulped down the two pills and the cup of water. 

Gwen sat on the bed next to you. "You know it will be fun being with another Spider. It was getting lonely being the only one... well I think we are the only ones.." she lied down onto the bed and looked up at the roof and sighed "I could of used the help. Guess I got my help with the vigilante stuff. But not in the way I would of thought I would get it." She turned to you to check if you were listening.

"Carry on, I'm interested, plus I need all the info I can get if we are going to cross paths with these villains.." You gestured to her to carry on. 

Gwen cleared her throat then carried on "And there are these villains that group up just to end the blood of the spiders." She gulps and shuffle next to you and rests her head on your shoulder. You could feel her shaking so you put your arm around her to comfort her. "They call themselves The Sinister 6.. somehow I have managed to survive from them so far." 

Time-skip after her telling you about the Sinister 6. (The same Sinister 6 from Into The Spider-verse but slightly different because this is your universe, for an example your octavius was a male scientist and your prowler is just a random guy, well that's what you thought he was) 

You were surprised but not shocked by what Gwen said that the Sinister 6 was like as you watched some of the news reports in your area about the Green Goblin and all of that shanaz.

You then remembered about Black Cat who you had an encounter with earlier. "What about Black Cat? What's the story about her?" You tilted your head while asking.

Gwen sighed thinking about the past she had with Black Cat. "When I was younger I went to a primary school not to far from here.. me a Felicia Hardy were great friends, we were the most popular in the school and it seemed that our friendship would never break. But then during the summer holidays she turned on me. This was before I got my Spider powers and we both got into fights now and again." A single tear rolled down form Gwen's eye. 

You wiped the tear off of Gwen's cheek "You don't have to carry on if you don't want to." You looked into her crystal blue eye's.

Gwen then wiped her eye's. "I don't mind carrying on." She took a couple of breaths and carried on with the story about her and Black Cat. "When I got my powers I went to Aunt May and there was Peter.." She sighed " he taught me how to control my powers and Aunt May helped me with the suit design.." she giggled "We argued at who's fashion choices were better and luckily she let me use my design.. anyways. After I got a control of my powers, thanks to Peter I started to fight crime. I started off small with little robberies in the neighbour-hood, being a friendly neighbour-hood Spider. And then one night I went to a robbery and behind the cashier, Was her standing there arms crossed with a bag flung over her shoulder." She sat and turned to you.

She then looked at her phone and looked at the time and then jumped with a shocked expression. You looked to her "W-what is it?" 

She then showed you her phone. "It's 11:45 pm!" You started to stretch and yawn. "Already? How long did this story stuff last?" You started to get up. 

Gwen then stopped you and passed you a piece of paper. "In case if you see anything criminal around text me."

You then smirked and mumble-whispered "You- You're beauty is c-criminal.." While hiding your blush with your hoodie.

Gwen then turned her head to you quickly. "What was that?" She blushed slightly.

You quickly tried to think of a cover-up "Huh-.. Oh.. I said, I-I will be s-sure to let you know If I do.." You mentally face palmed for stuttering and making yourself look like a idiot.

"O-oh ok.. night.." She gave you a hug before you left. 

You out of her house and walked down the road. It was freezing cold but luckily you didn't live far away from Gwen's place and soon sneaked into your house through the back door to make sure to not wake up your parents, who surprisingly didn't try to call or text you while you were out. You walked into the kitchen and took a quick drink of water and took some more neurofen. You were't hungry you were tired and could't be bothered to gather yourself something to eat so you opted to go straight to bed. You flopped onto your bed after taking off your cloves leaving you just in your underwear. You thought about how stupid you were for saying that to Gwen. You decided to put it aside for now in your head, you got yourself comfy and fell asleep. 

A/N: Missed me? Well I and 'My Sunlight' are now officially back.. anyways. See ya next year. ;) Jk, jk.. Chapter 10 will be here soon I promise.