Chapter 1

Beyoncé: Blue, wake up baby girl. Time for school.

Blue: Mommy, I can't go today. *fake coughs* I have the sickies.

Beyoncé: Girl if you don't get your ass up you're gonna have more than the "sickies".

Blue: okay okay...

Beyoncé: *starts laughing* and don't take all day, I have to comb that head of yours..

Beyoncé leaves Blue's room and continues to prepare for the day. She brushed her teeth, gave herself a morning facial, hopped in the shower for about 20 minutes, wrapped up in her towel, and headed for her closet. She decided to wear a pair of denim high waisted shorts, a cropped designer tee, and black strappy heels. Eventually, she made her way downstairs and packed Blue's lunch and also made a few phone calls and checked her e-mail.

Blue: Ma, I'm ready to get my hair done!

Beyoncé grabs Blue's hair products and motions her to come sit between her legs.

Beyoncé: Did you wash your hair last night like I asked you to little girl?

Blue: Omg no, I actually forgot.

Beyoncé: Really Blue?

Blue: I'm sorry ma, I fell asleep while watching this new movie that came on Disney Channel last night.

Beyoncé was running out of time so she decided to just give Blue two puffy ponytails and she slid a head band around her head. Once she was done, Blue grabbed her lunch and back pack and they headed towards the door.

Beyoncé: Awwwwwn mommy's baby looks so cute. Can I get a picture?

Blue did a couple poses for her mom. She was wearing a floral romper with pink Converse. This was an everyday thing with Beyoncé, she always had to snap a picture. By this time Blue was used to it and she genuinely enjoyed being in front of the camera. When they were all done they headed to the car and Beyoncé dropped Blue off at school.

When Bey made it back home she didn't even bother taking off her shoes because she had to leave again in less than an hour for a meeting.

She decided to grab herself some fresh fruit from the refrigerator, plopped on the couch and turned on the TV. Of course "Beyoncé Takeover" was on Fuse and "Crazy in Love" was the number one video. Beyoncé immediately shut off the tv and opened her laptop scrolling through the social networking sites...

------------------------------

Beyoncé and Jay have been divorced for 3 years now. Jay cheated on her and completely humiliated at her. How could he? Once the divorce was settled Beyoncé decided to move back to Houston, TX. Of course she took Blue with her. Since Jay was still located in New York he was only able to keep Blue during her holiday breaks and during the summer. Divorcing Jay really pulled a lot out of Beyoncé. She backed out of the music industry only agreeing to work behind the scenes. She couldn't handle all of the press, bad publicity, and heart ache. She had to get away from everything. Her and Jay weren't even speaking. They haven't said one word to one another in two years. The only time they did communicate was when it had something to do with Blue and those messages were relayed through their assistants and the nannies.

Beyoncé is currently working on starting her own record label. Parkwood is still doing well, thanks to her cousin Angie. Angie is the only person that Beyoncé actually trusts to run her company and since she wants nothing to do with New York she thought it'd be best if Angie handled all of the operations.

Beyoncé is not dating. And she hasn't had sex since she's divorced her husband. Of course a million and one men came flocking to her once they found out that she was available but she wasn't interested. Everyday her assistant would e-mail her a list of guys who've offered to take her out, some of them were even married. She received offers from Nelly, Usher, Brad Pitt, Will Smith, Idris Elba, Michael Ealy, and the list goes on and on. Beyoncé turned everyone down. Although she hated Jay, he still had her heart. They were together for 13 years. He was her first and only, the father of her child, her best friend, he helped build and mold her, and then he broke her. Although she didn't plan on getting back with Jay, ever, she still couldn't find it in herself to go out and date.