Chapter 4

*A few weeks later in New York*

Bey: Yes, ma we just landed

MT: Okay, be safe and tell my granddaughter to FaceTime me later. I miss her already.

Bey: Will do. Love you.

MT: I love you too JuJu. (Fun Fact: That's one of Bey's childhood nicknames.)

Bey chuckled and hung up the phone. She looked over at Blue who was asleep in the bed that's on their private jet. She didn't want to wake her just yet, she looked so cute and peaceful. She decided to sit there for a while, she pulled out her phone and decided to text Solange who also lives in New York.

*text messages*

BB: Thu, I'm here!

Solo: Omg where? Are you at home? Come over!

BB: I'm still on the jet and I need to go home first. It's gonna take us forever to get settled in.

Solo: Okay, how about me and Julez come over and help you and Blue unpack. I'll cook something too.

BB: Sounds like a plan. Be over around 6pm.

Solo: Alright. Text me the address again.

Bey sent Solo the address to her new condo, looked over at Blue and decided that it was time to wake her up.

Bey: Wake up Blueberry! We're finally in New York.

Blue eyes shot open and she ran to the nearest window, looked out and smile.

Blue: Home, Sweet home!

Bey: Blue, I'm starting to believe that you didn't like Houston that much. *chuckles*

Blue: I mean it was cool, I hate that I had to break up with my boyfriend and all but I love New York. I just feels so....right, ya know?

Bey was still pondering the fact that Blue said something about a boyfriend.

Bey: Blue, what boyfriend? You're only 6 years old! Did you guys like kiss or anything? Did he touch you? You know you can tell me anything.

Blue: Mom, calm down. I only kissed him on the cheek when he brought me candy to school. And no he didn't touch me. I'm not a slut or anything.

Bey: I really don't know what I'm gonna do with you, lol. Does you father know about this?

Blue: Uhhh no, and we're gonna keep it that way. Plus, I told you that I broke up with him. I'm 6 years old, in a new city, there's no need to be tied down.

Bey: *laughing* Wow, let's go little girl.

They got off of the private jet and was greeted by security, fans, and paparazzi.

Random person: Welcome back Beyoncé!

Random person: Queen B is back!

Random person: Blue you look beautiful!

Random person: Smile for the camera ladies!

They walked hand in hand as they were escorted to the black SUV. Their body guard opened the doors for them and Bey got in the passenger seat while Blue hopped in the back.

Blue: All of those flashes got my head hurting. But I guess I'll have to get used to it. After all, I am the princess of New York.

Bey just laughed and looked out the window at the amazing scenery. She missed the New York skyline and for some reason she felt at home. She moved New York when she was 25. Of course Jay already had a place there and they both felt like it was time for them to take the next step by living together. When she moved to New York Jay took her sight seeing every weekend. He took her to the best restaurants, they visited monuments, museums, they shopped, visited Broadway, and he even took her to Mary Projects, where he grew up. It was the straight up ghetto and Bey had never seen anything like it. She grew up middle class, she went to private school and her dad had luxury cars all before she became famous. Her family was pretty successful but very humble. Seeing where he grew up just made her love him so much more. He had told her various stories about what it was like growing up in the hood but actually seeing it first hand was a life changing experience for her.