Chapter 2

*1 week later*

Bey has been looking for condos in New York and doing a little packing here and there. They'll be leaving for New York in 3 weeks. She's still apprehensive about the move but she feels like she has no other choice. Blue has been suspicious about the sudden packing but she hasn't found the courage to tell her that they're moving just yet. She's waiting on the "right time".

---------------------------

*calls Kelly*

Kelly: *answers* Hey baby..

Bey: *chuckles* Hello, my love.

Kelly: We are so gay for that.

Bey: No, bitch you're gay. Lol

Kelly: But you like it, no you LOVED it.

Bey: KELLY! *starts laughing* that was a one time thing.

Kelly: Mhmmm, but bitch why didn't you tell me that you were moving back to New York? Did you finally decide to work things out with Jay?!

Bey: Bitch, you must be out of your mind. That man can go to hell and if you bring him up again you'll be going with his ass!

Kelly: Damn, you're still bitter I see.

Bey: I didn't call you to hear this shit Kelendria!

Kelly: Okay, I'm sorry B. What's going on?

Bey: *sighs* Same shit, different day. I'm so nervous about this move. Houston is so peaceful, I don't have to deal with the paparazzi, me and Blue are living a normal life. I don't want to give that up.

Kelly: It's only for a year honey. I know it's gonna be hard going back into that mess but this is your company we're talking about. Your baby. You've worked so hard for this..

Bey: I know, it's just-

Kelly: You'll be fine, Blue will be fine. Have you even told her yet?

Bey: No, I was thinking about taking her out on a girls date and telling her later.

Kelly: Yeah, you need to tell her soon. You know she's 6 going on 26, she's going to give you a mouth full. Oh, and wait until she talks to her daddy.

Bey: Yes, she's a hand full. I just don't want her to get her hopes up. You know every year on her birthday she's wishes for us to get back together?

Kelly: Do you want him back?

Bey: *silence* ....

Kelly: B, you there? Hello!

Bey: Kelly let me call you back, Solange is calling me (lying ass)

Kelly: How, when she's right-

Bey: *hangs up the phone*

------------------------------

Bey picks Blue up for school and they get facials, mani/pedis, shop, and now they're out for dinner.

Blue: Mom, are we moving.

Bey: Yes baby. We're moving.

Blue: Really? When? Where? Do I have to switch schools? I really like my school.

Bey: Ummm we're moving back to New York in a couple weeks. So yes you'll have to switch schools. I'm sure you'll make new friends baby.

Blue: NEW YORK?! Omg does this mean that you and Daddy aren't mad at each other anymore? His girlfriend is so annoying and I need you to get rid of her!

Bey: Girlfriend? What girlfriend? You've met her?!

Blue: I mean she does kinda live there. But of course she'll have to move out when we get there.

Bey: Blue, we are not moving in with your father. I mean you can visit him as much as you'd like but your dad and I are done baby.

Blue: *starts crying* But maaaaaa, I just want us to be a family again. Although I don't remember much, I've seen all of the pictures and videos. Daddy is sorry, he told me! Plea-

Bey: *crying* Blue, I'm sorry. I-I can't talk about this with you. Let's just go.

Blue: NO!

Bey: I don't know who you think you're raising your voice at but you better pull it together before I embarrass you. I understand that you're upset so I'm gonna let it slide this time, and this time only. Now let's go little girl!

Blue gets up and they leave.

------------------------------

Back at home..

Blue: Can I call my dad?

Bey side-eyes Blue knowing that she's up to no good but she decides to hand her the phone.

Bey: And when you're done, take a shower and get ready for bed.

Blue runs upstairs to her room and locks the door.

Bey is cleaning up around the house, 20 minutes later Blue runs back downstairs with the phone in her hand.

Blue: My dad says that he needs to talk to you, it's urgent.

Bey: Urgent my ass!

Blue: She said, "Urgent my ass."

Bey: You're really testing me today, huh? Tell your father goodnight, give me my phone, and take your ass to bed.

Blue: A few more minutes, please!? We were having an important convo.

Bey: I want you in bed within the next hour. Do you understand me?

Blue: Yes Queen B! *she runs back upstairs to her room*

30 minutes later..

Blue: Ma, Grandma wants to talk to you. *hands Bey the phone, gives her a kiss goodnight, and runs to her room.*

Bey grabs the phone, not bothering to look at the screen..

Bey: Hey ma!

Jay: Beyoncé I know that you hate me but do not hang up!

Bey: SHAWN?!

------------------------

I know that this is kinda short but I just felt like posting something else. I'll probably update again in a couple days. Comment and tell me what you think! ((: